TaeYeon's Charm

"How should I put it here Fany?" TaeYeon questioned as she put their dirty clothes inside the washing machine but it has too many buttons making it hard for her to used the appliances.

"You're too adorable." Seeing how oblivious and innocent the gumiho who was busy working on something, Tiffany find her cute everytime she does something new to her. Slowly, she taught TaeYeon about the daily human routine inside their home.

"You will put the clothes like that." Tiffany taught her step by step until the celestial fox will learn in a slow pace.

"If house chores was some kind of skillful fighting then it's piece of cake for me." TaeYeon sighed heavily before it's her turn to put the clothes and press the button of the machine.

"Wow, look Fany it's turning circles." The innocent fox watched how the washing machine works on its own and TaeYeon find it amusing and incredible for her.

"So, you will watch it until it's done?" Tiffany nonchalantly asked the celestial fox whose down on her knees while watching the washing machine.

"Yes." Tiffany trying hard not to pinch the fox adorable cheeks because she's definitely the cutest when she shows her innocent side and it makes everyone soft for TaeYeon.

"Hey, Taetae. My friend Jessica will visit on weekend so she will have to sleepover here." Tiffany remembered she invited her friend to introduced TaeYeon and announce her pregnancy.

"A friend? Is that food?" TaeYeon cutely asked while titling her head adorably as she blankly stares at the human expecting an answer from her.

"No, it's a human who was close and dear to me." Tiffany explained.

"So, I am your friend?" Tiffany facepalm.

"It's complicated." Tiffany sighed since she never asked the celestial fox about her feelings on her after she announced her pregnancy yesterday.

"Why is it complicated?" TaeYeon bombarded her many questions about human life and how it works since she started living with Tiffany

"Taetae, do you love me?" Tiffany asked the gumiho directly so she could get a straight answer from her.

"Ah, of course?" TaeYeon tilted her head as she answers the human making it hard for Tiffany to hug her tight and put the adorable creature inside her pocket.

"What kind of love you had for me?" Tiffany asked over again making TaeYeon thought deeply and stop watching the washing machine.

"Love? Is it some kind of bond between two humans?" Although, the two of them made love with each other, Tiffany was the one who says her "I love you's" towards TaeYeon but never said back in return because it's too unusual for them and making love was just a normal phase for hybrid whose in heat to got their released.

"Nevermind." Tiffany just walked out with a heavy heart like she got cheated but she knows TaeYeon was too innocent and besides she's not human after all.

"It's too difficult for her." Tiffany sighed when she completely left TaeYeon behind.

-------

The both of them went in grocery since they were running out of stocks also Tiffany got her salary for the month. The human invited the celestial fox to spend time with her outside so she prepares adorable clothes for her. TaeYeon was now wearing an "Adventure Time" hoodie collection with Princess Bubblegum printed at the front. She looks so totally cute as she follows the woman or so-called master who took her home few weeks ago, everyone started adoring at the celestial fox on her human form and Tiffany couldn't help glaring at them and pulled the gumiho with her as they walked inside the grocery asking for a little help from TaeYeon, the adorable fox was the one pushes the grocery cart while her master checking their items needed at home.

"Do you want some cereals?" The human asked her adorable companion whose busy lurking around the huge supermarket while some of the female employees were totally under the celestial fox spell.

"Isn't she cute?" Tiffany heard one of the young female staff watching every movement of her companion as she glares at them and the rest quickly leave them.

"Come here." Tiffany quickly pulled TaeYeon with her so they could get home.

"Hello Ma'am, do you want to try our new product." A handsome young male staff smiling widely when Tiffany passed by infront of the stall so he calls her attention and promotes a cleaning product for furnitures and as they both being friendly and getting along well with each other. TaeYeon immediately spotted them after she lurked around the candies stall, she didn't like what's happening between Tiffany and the male employee so she swiftly made her way towards them.

"Why are you holding her hand?" TaeYeon furiously growls at the innocent male employee who was just promoting the cleaning product because he wants Tiffany to buy it so he's being friendly on his customers.

"TaeYeon, don't be so rude." Tiffany scoffed at her companion whose ready to assault the poor victim so she held her back and keep her behind.

"Sorry, she got weird for a reason." Tiffany apologized at the employee who failed to sell his product.

"Her sister was too freaking adorable." The male employee cried in happiness when he's hypnotized under TaeYeon's charm.

------

"TaeYeon you're being rude earlier." Tiffany nagged the fox when they got home because she doesn't like TaeYeon's unkindly behavior towards the male employee.

"I don't like it when someone's holding and approach you." TaeYeon cutely pout as she crosses her arms.

"Why?"

"Because you're mine." She heard TaeYeon's low growl when she said those words so she transforms herself into her fox form and tried to ignore the annoying human.

"TaeYeon?" Tiffany felt her heart lighten when she heard those words from the celestial creatures whose ignoring her right now.

"You definitely like your fox form, huh?" She chuckle before she scoop the furry celestial fox on her arms as she sat down comfortably on the couch with the sulking TaeYeon on her fox form who immediately fell asleep.

"You're cute, you know?" Tiffany smile when the fox nuzzle into her chest as she tightly holding into her form.

"I love you Fany." The fox purred on her sleep but she said those words unknowingly putting a wide smile on Tiffany's face as she nuzzle closely at TaeYeon's fur.

"I love you Taetae." And they both fell asleep on the couch.

To be continued.

A/N: I alsowant to keep adorable TaeYeon in my pocket T^T