The Fox Wedding

FLASHBACK

"Why are we here, Taetae?" The couple went to the sacred temple where TaeYeon lived for a thousand years before Tiffany found her in the city.

"Don't you like it?" TaeYeon asked.

"I'm sure I follow Hyoyeon's instructions to take your lover on a special place. This temple was very special to me and it's the sacred place for the foxes." TaeYeon thought to herself. Dumb TaeYeon mode on again.

"Ah? I like it? Maybe?" Tiffany laugh awkwardly because she expected her lover will take her somewhere special like restaurant that plays romantic songs in the background but she never thought she will be here with TaeYeon in the scariest place in South Korea.

"Take my hand." TaeYeon reach for her lover's hand but Tiffany hesitates so the celestial fox quickly takes it with her and intertwined before she spread out her beautiful silver nine tails as she turns into half fox in an instant.

"Woah." Tiffany saw the entire city of Seoul when suddenly they flew into the air while the celestial fox carried her in bridal style.

"Hold on tight." The celestial fox said before they freely fly into the clouds and dark sky filled with stars.

"How do you that?" Tiffany asked but she had no idea TaeYeon can do it.

"Because my whole fox energy came from the sacred temple." She told Tiffany and her silver fox ears wiggles.

"You're so wonderful." Tiffany couldn't stop staring at TaeYeon's feature when she transform into half human and fox at the same time. The celestial fox was glowing beautifully through her eyes before she leans closer and kiss TaeYeon's lips in surprise.

"Thank you, Taetae." Tiffany shows her beautiful eyesmile that makes TaeYeon's heart flutters.

"So, do you like it?" She asked.

"Very much, it's the best date ever." And they continue kissing each other while floating in the cold breezy air before TaeYeon proposed with a ring.

FLASHBACK END

----------

"That's not what I expected to happen." Hyoyeon sighed in frustration.

"But it was still a success and romantic, I must learn from TaeYeon." Yoona shows her thumbs up and a big supporter of TaeNy couple.

"Maybe, they had sex afterward." Hyoyeon winks at the shy fox whose face become as red as the tomato.

"Hyoyeon!" Yoona smack her staff head.

"I will give you an ATM card instead of cash envelope so your pay will be safe." Yoona hands them each ATM cards but TaeYeon has no idea what to do with the rectangular thing on her hand.

"You can teach TaeYeon later." Yoona asked Hyoyeon for help.

"Sure thing, boss but can I have a cash advance today?"

-----------

"So, you said yes?" Jessica excitedly meet her friend when Tiffany called her immediately after TaeYeon's romantic proposal in the starry sky.

"Of course, we had our twins." Tiffany scoffed but she stares at her simple engagement ring gave by TaeYeon.

"When's the wedding date?" Jessica asked.

"Actually, it would be held on Sunday."

"What? So fast? Do you have your wedding dress? Reception?" Jessica asked her too much questions.

"That's why I call you." Tiffany snorted makes Jessica dumbfounded.

"WHAT. THE. HELL." It will be some more hardwork for Jessica since TaeYeon has no idea on that thing so Tiffany will be the one will prepares everything.

----------

Note: Let's fast forward to the wedding reception and imagine how the usual wedding from the story goes ^^,

WEDDING DAY

"Seems like the witch was so tired?" TaeYeon looked over Jessica's poor state when she was the one who rushes the overall preparation on their wedding.

"Don't worry about her." Tiffany whisper as she eats their food on the table since they had selected guest only.

"Okay." TaeYeon eyes the whole grilled pig on the long table but her plate was still full.

"Mama." Irene and Wendy finally can talk now.

"Irene and Wendy's so beautiful." Tiffany plays with her only child.

"Congratulations!" Yoona with her girlfriend Seohyun and Hyoyeon approaches the newly wed couple with a present on their hands.

"Thank you for coming!" TaeYeon said.

"Finally! We saw Irene and Wendy in person." Hyoyeon reach her hand towards the cute little cub on her mother's lap but she got bitten by Irene.

"AAWWW." Hyoyeon cried in pain.

"Are you okay?" Yoona asked.

"I got bitten!" Hyoyeon felt her hand was bitten by some wild animals in the forest because it bleeds.

"I'm very sorry for the trouble."

"I will clean her wounds can you take care of our Irene and Wendy." Tiffany stand up and take Hyoyeon in the washroom to clean her wound.

"Irene that's bad." TaeYeon stares at her little cubs who just suck her finger into her mouth like she's acting innocent from what happen earlier while Wendy was playing with herself like a good girl.

"Gosh, I had no idea Irene can bite aggressively like some kind of a cute pup." Yoona stares lovingly at the adorable babies infront of her but she touches Wendy instead.

"I'm excited to have one with you." Seohyun interrupted and clings into her girlfriend's arm while they play with little Irene.

"Then let's get married too."

----------

"Drive safe everyone!" Tiffany waves goodbye to their guests as they went into their cars.

"Thank you for coming." TaeYeon added while carrying Irene in her arms while her wife carrying Wendy.

"You're so gorgeous in your white simple dress honey." TaeYeon compliments her wife as they're getting ready to go home.

"You're so handsome in your simple blouse shirt and black pants." The wedding was simple but their love for each other filled the whole reception area and they were grateful towards Jessica and gave her a huge present from the newly wed couple.

"Let's get change and go home now." Tiffany pulls her lover with their children to change for a comfortable clothes.

"Okay, let's go home now."

"Yeah." Irene cute voice makes the couple smile widely.

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry for cutting it short. I want to write Irene and Wendy growing up chapter ^^,

With Love,
chocomint89