Our Baby

TIFFANY POV

After what happen between us during her heat, we made love for a couple of times when had a chance. After my work, I bought gopchang on my home because I know TaeYeon likes it very much, I'm happy walking through the dark alley when a group of drunken men block my way.

"Hey, what a pretty girl we have here." I heard one of them said and catcalling me made me crunches my face in annoyance. I tried to get passed them but get block by the taller and masculine guy as the others held me back and dragged me into the darkest corner of the alley, they covers my mouth as I struggle from them, I'm crying my hearts out when one of them harshly torn my blouse until we heard a loud howl and angry growl from behind.

"What is that thing?" The taller guy who torn my blouse and look back at the figure behind before my eyes spotted a familiar face.

"TaeYeon?" I couldn't help but cry when I saw her madly turn them down one by one. She uses her inhuman strength as a nine-tailed fox as she almost killed all of them but I quickly run to her and hugged her tightly to pulls her back.

"Let's go home." I said in between my cries yet my fear triggers inside, I covered the upper part of my body since my blouse exposed my brassiere but TaeYeon covered me instead as she carried me into bridal style and jumped over the rooftop like a cat.

"Are you hurt?" She asked looking through my eyes filled with worries.

"I'm fine but I'm so scared." I cried on her shoulder when my arms encircled around her neck as support while I felt myself flying as she carry me.

"I'm gonna kill them." I heard her loud growl and her gritted teeth make a clenching sound of fuming anger towards what happen to me awhile ago.

"How did you know I'm in danger?" I asked her curiously.

"Your scent." She responded quickly before we finally reach our home and carefully let me down as I search for my keys and open the door of our small apartment.

"You can smell me from here?" I asked again as we enter inside and she quickly rest on our small couch.

"Even you're in miles away and besides I already marked you as mine." She confidently said before she stares back at me blankly.

"I have a news for you but I don't know if your fine with it." I forgot to tell her that I went to the clinic near my workplace when I passed out during my working hours so my boss asked me go for a quick check up so I could also know if my condition was fine then the doctor said I'm 3 weeks pregnant and the symptoms must be delayed.

"News?" She sat comfortably as she pat the side beside her asking me to settle with her.

"What is it Fany?" She's adorable and almost looks like a real puppy with her round eyes staring affectionately at me.

"I'm pregnant." I closed my eyes after I spilled the news on her waiting for her response but nothing came from her.

"TaeYeon?" As I open my eyes I saw her tearing up and a wide grin from her sparkling eyes.

"You have a little creature inside your tummy?" She asked like a child while pointing on my belly.

"Yes, there's a growing creature inside that you and I created." I answered while patting her head.

"I'm speechless." She said with amused.

"Since I'm the only one left in my kind, I'm being lonely wandering in the forest before I found myself in the city." She sniffed and cried softly in my arms as she held me gently.

"Finally, I have another me inside you." She's beyond happy because she felt her kind were already non-existent as the legends says.

"My parents will be happy." I will introduce and bring her to my late parents when I have my rest day on weekend.

"Thank you Fany." She was grateful to me for carrying her child after we made love for months.

"I'm lucky to find you Taetae." I kissed her forehead as we engulfed each other feeling the warmth and affection.

"Taetae? Is that me?" She asked.

"Yeah, I would like to call you that." She smiled at me and quickly peck my lips.

"I love you and our baby." She purred as she transform into a little furball fox and settle herself on my lap.

"You definitely like your fox form, huh?" I heard her purr as response and sniff my belly with our baby inside. It makes my heart warms from her affection in our future child. She's like a pet protecting my baby inside my tummy and no one else can touch it aside from me.

"You're too adorable." I pet her before we both fell asleep on the couch with little fox TaeYeon on my lap.

To be continued.

A/N: Fluffy gumiho Taeng was too adorable. Can't wait for their fur babies to come ^^