The Fox meets the Ice Princess

Finally, weekend has come and the so-called couple clean the apartment because today, Jessica will arrive and sleepover at Tiffany's place for some catching up about their life's whereabouts and it feels like good old days for the house owner to reunite with her bestfriend who left for LA and became a fashion designer.

"You put it here Taetae." Tiffany instructed the celestial fox to push the couch on the right place but the pregnant woman still undecided.

"Am I doing it right?" TaeYeon never complains about her master's nagging and silently obliged her command.

"Good job Taetae." At last, the couch got back into its original place after pushing around the whole living room.

*ding dong*

"Oh, she's finally here!" Tiffany heard the doorbell ringing means her bestfriend arrived on her apartment door.

"I'll get it Fany." TaeYeon swiftly opens the door revealing a scary person frowning deeply with her luggages.

"Are you Tiffany's maid? Can you help me out here? Thanks." The scary woman commanded like a boss towards TaeYeon who blinks her eyes twice in surprise when Jessica get inside leaving her luggages outside for her to take.

"Jessica!" The pregnant lady scream.

"Fany, Fany Tiffany!" Followed by Jessica's loud dolphin voice and both hugging each other but Tiffany gently pushes her because of her baby bump.

"OH MY GOD! FINALLY! I'M HAVING MY GOD DAUGHTER/SON!" Jessica scream loudly made TaeYeon ears hurt since she could sharply heard soft sounds from miles away but with Jessica and Tiffany combined it hurts like hell but she ignores it and take the luggages inside the supposedly guest room.

"Who's the lucky bastard?" Jessica smiling widely ignoring TaeYeon's presence behind knowing she was only her friend's maid.

"She's the one who impregnated me." The house owner pointed towards the celestial fox direction who shows a straight face expression and Jessica didn't like it so much.

"Stop joking around Fany, I'm asking you seriously." Jessica laugh at her friend but Tiffany seems so serious and turns into an awkward silence.

"WE WILL TALK RIGHT NOW AND EXPLAIN MORE CLEARLY FROM THE START FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND." Jessica's warning voice made TaeYeon scared like she's facing a real life witch but in a different level.

After a long explanation from TaeYeon and Tiffany's first encountered and how she got impregnated alongside with TaeYeon's true nature, Jessica pause for a moment before she strangle the poor celestial fox on her neck almost chocking the victim and left unconscious for awhile.

"I don't understand but it seems real and you're not against of it, did you?" Jessica massage her temple staring at the scared TaeYeon who turns into her celestial fox form to make their visitor believe and she almost fainted but Tiffany calm her down.

"Don't hurt my friend or I will sell you off in the black market to be a fox meat, you understand bastard?" TaeYeon nodded vigorously although she didn't understand everything Jessica said because she felt a not so good aura from their visitor.

"I will sleepover for tonight and get back into my hotel suite tomorrow but I will not let your pet sleep with you tonight." Jessica glare at the poor celestial fox who whines softly like a puppy being hurt its toes.

"That's fine on me, right Taetae?" Tiffany signal the celestial fox to agree on her or else she will be slicing into pieces by Jessica.

"I'm still not fine with her." Jessica whisper into her bestfriend's before she enter the guest room.