Fox At Work

Tiffany was on her 6th month of pregnancy, it's been hard for her to travel everyday from work so she decided to file her maternity leave earlier than expected and her boss understood also he send his warm congratulations on her upcoming baby same with her close colleagues, she even got early presents from them such as baby apparels but the problem was her lover who keeps on playing with them everyday and she even turns into her fox form to fit for the toys and Tiffany couldn't stop her because she was too adorable innocently playing on them until they needed money to save up and for their necessities but she couldn't work on her helpless condition so TaeYeon volunteers herself makes Tiffany more worried about her. One day, the fox went home cheerfully telling she got a job who do simple things makes her lover proud of her.

"This is your pack lunch for today." Tiffany prepares food for TaeYeon who was too excited on her first day on her job.

"Is it meat?" TaeYeon curiously peak on her lunch box but her owner shooed her hand away.

"Don't eat it when it's not time for eating." Tiffany reminds her again she was taught many things about human lifestyle.

"I will only eat it on exactly 12 noon." TaeYeon remember them clearly but she doesn't follow the rules anyways.

"Good job." Tiffany warmly smile like a mother sending her kindergarten child on her first day of school. She's doing a good job teaching TaeYeon as she waves her goodbye but the fox didn't move an inch.

"You forgot the kiss." The celestial fox says while staring blankly on Tiffany.

"Kiss?" Tiffany shyly asked when she remember how TaeYeon bugging her about two people kissing as they left and depart from their lover.

"We saw it on the movie and told me that you will kiss your lover when they leave because it's a couple things." TaeYeon was always right and Tiffany got defeated since their relationship was not so established and official but they were sure the feelings were mutual.

"Okay." Tiffany was planning to place a soft and gentle kiss on TaeYeon's cheeks but the celestial fox swiftly turned her head so their lips sealed instead making the human flustered.

"I will get home later." TaeYeon says happily and left while humming a lovely song.

"Idiot." Tiffany murmur but her smile never left her face until she closes the door.

-------

"Are you sure you're legal to work? What's your age again? Are you sure you have experience with animals?" The pet care shop owner questioned her employee who looks more like an underage highschool girl rather than a qualifies worker at 18 years of age.

"I'm almost 1,000 years of age and I have experience with animals it's either I killed them or eat them." TaeYeon bluntly said ignoring her boss face turns into pale one.

"Stop joking around Tae. She loves to joke boss." One of her colleague says covering her from the senseless words of hers.

"Stop sprouting nonsense with our boss." Hyoyeon elbows TaeYeon who grooms the rabbit and all of the animals went through her directions.

She's been living for more than 1,000 years so an already celestial fox, she has great tolerance on eating flesh and blood from animals or people, they had a strong control on themselves not to eat their prey but she needs flesh sometimes just eating raw stakes from restaurants. A celestial fox only gave lucks on a certain person, on a business or can erase your selected memories, she also possessed the inhuman strength and can heal worst wounds on the flesh.

"Wow, you're really good on them." Yoona, the pet care owner amused from her new employees unique abilities, she works fast on her assigned task unlike Hyoyeon who works using her strength as a human.

"I'm glad you didn't get tired TaeYeon." Hyoyeon was out of breathe as take a break from too many customers who wants to groom their pet or left them under their care.

"They're interesting." TaeYeon said nonchalantly.

"What a weirdo." Hyoyeon sighed watching TaeYeon's unique charm on animals and she also becomes customer's favorite staff making Yoona happy.

--------

"Finally! We can go home now!" Hyoyeon yawns as she stretches her limbs after changing her clothes in their locker room.

"Careful on your way home." TaeYeon coldly said but she's friendly towards her new environment with humans since she was well-taught by Tiffany she became polite.

"Thanks TaeYeon." Hyoyeon bid goodbye to her colleague and left the locker room.

"Hey, TaeYeon come here." Yoona called her new employee after Hyoyeon left.

"Yes boss." TaeYeon bows at her boss like what Tiffany says.

"Oh my god, you're so naive yet polite. You say from the interview that you're girlfriend was pregnant?" Yoona interview the celestial fox whom she had no idea since Hyoyeon was the one who interviewed her and got hired.

"Yes, she's 6th month pregnant and she couldn't get to work so I'm the one who volunteer for work and let her stay at home." TaeYeon calmly said before her boss gave her an envelope filled with small amount of cash since it's the first time they had too many customers and giving TaeYeon few tips for her good work.

"It's your tip for today." Yoona smile at her naive employee who was still oblivious.

"Tip?" TaeYeon asked curiously.

"Give it to your pregnant girlfriend and she will know it." Yoona said while giving the envelope to TaeYeon.

"Thank you boss." Tiffany taught her that she needs to say "thank you" when she received something from others.

"Get home safe TaeYeon." Yoona waves goodbye to TaeYeon who leave and make sure that her boss will be safe by sniffing the air if the scent of the air was bad it means trouble but if the scent was good it means safe.

"Goodbye boss." TaeYeon went home.

------

"Your boss gave it to you?" After recalling what her boss said that give it to Tiffany and she will know it.

"Yes because I've work hard today saying it was a tips." Tiffany got it and kept the cash with her, she was grateful on TaeYeon today because she remember what she taught on the celestial fox.

"Do you want some reward tonight?" Tiffany seductively said pulling TaeYeon's collar with her.

"You mean that thing?" TaeYeon got the signal from Tiffany's bold action as she get pulled until she hovered above her owner.

"Yes." TaeYeon hastily captured Tiffany's lips on her as they warm up their bodies until dawn.

To be continued.

A/N: I love how TaeYeon got used in the human lifestyle and she's also a fast learner from teacher Tiffany ^^,