chapter 2

My dad on the cover of "Business" magazine again. I flipped through the pages finding the article saying that he is single, with no kids and The Bachelor every woman's looking for. For 6 years no one has been able to get a date with my dad. Reading further into the article the reporter asks dad questions," so tell us, Mr.Tremaine is there anyone special in your personal life?" I read the reporter asked" dad try to keep it vague "well not yet".

The reporter goes on to ask him more questions. Finally, he said " what about the kids who are you going to give the company to? I closed the magazine because I didn't want to read the made-up excuses. Always saying "it will happen someday" or "that's in the far future".

They never told the public about me. Wanting me to live out my childhood in peace. Witch cause me to leave out the back door for school and Ms. Brent driving me everywhere I needed to go and taking care of me.

"Please dad please ", I argued with dad. Having flashbacks on how much I wanted to go somewhere with them.

" No means no" they announce in unison, with a stern look.

"uhhhh", I throw myself back on the bed. I feel suffocated hiding how I am, I'm proud of both my parents. I don't want to hide it anymore.

Tired of thinking these thoughts I let the magazine spill to the floor. Grabbing my notebook to study for school. Laying in my bad I look at the time we and notice that it's now 9:15. At the same time, my father knocked on my boor.

Should I make my chapters longer or is this good enough? THANKS FOR THE READ hope you enjoy

VOTE if you want😁🥰