chapter one

*CHAPTER 4 SCENE WHERE NORMAN ADMITS HE LIKES EMMA*

RAYS POV:

"because i loved her"

I already knew but I never wanted to hear those words come out of your mouth. I stood there in shock and agreed with whatever you said because I loved you. For how smart you are you're simple-minded when it comes to people's feelings, specifically mine. I would die for you, I would do anything for you but I never would want to admit my feelings for you... if I did sooner, would you even accept me than her?

*AFTER NORMAN GETS SHIPPED*

RAYS POV:

I miss you norman. Emma and I already had everything planned out for you. you're such an idiot you would've been safe. we're devasted without you, we need you for this plan to actually work, for us to change the world!! I've been in the library this entire time planning on what to do but I'm stuck and can't seem to get organized because all I ever think about is you. Emma has been outside and hasn't been talking to anyone ever since you left. we're miserable.. we miss you so much please come back. I never got the chance to confess my feelings for you and I never will get that chance. please come back to me... I wish I got that chance to hug you I regret not saying a proper goodbye to you, I'll see you soon just wait for me.

THIRD PERSON OMNISCIENT:

ray concludes writing on the piece of paper, he puts the paper in the envelope and seals it shut. as ray finishes, he sits down where he leans against the bookshelves and looks at the envelope. While looking at it, tears start to pour down he can't stop and won't be able to stop. he puts the envelope in his pocket and slams the ground with his fist. He lets out a cry yelling "NORMANN" and continues to weep alone. Meanwhile, Emma has been doing everything that Norman has told her to do to escape. even though Emma knows that norman isn't here with them, she still wants to leave with her family and nothing will stop her from doing so. Emma doesn't want ray to die and she plans on not letting him. days pass by where it ends up being the day before ray gets shipped out. ray is at the dining room where emma joins him. those two talked it out and eventually, they left the farm together with a few other kids promising Phil they'll be back to get them soon but before emma and ray were about to run away, ray was at a point where he was going to set himself on fire. he had no intention to continue to live, he accepted the fact that he'll never see norman again unless he killed himself; he had no other choice until the orange-haired girl stopped his plans. ray looked at emma in shock and she just smiled and tried to talk to ray about her plans but ray was just lost in his own world, a world where norman and ray were together forever until emma regained his attention by saying "norman" ray was intrigued, he quickly snapped out of it. emma said norman wanted to show him something cool which he was referring to the plan. Emma and Ray ended up on top of the thick wall where ray found himself imaging normans presence.

"Norman?? is that you"

norman smiled. "look ray, you're gonna escape with emma and your family. you'll be satisfied, that's all i want from you. I just want to see a smile on your face."  "I could never be happy in a world where you're not in it. however ill admit, this plan you made with emma got me good, I had no clue about this escape." Ray stops talking and meets eye contact with norman to say "I just want to see you again, I wanna hold you close and never let you go again" Norman smiles relieved with a tiny bit of blush appearing on his cheek. "I would like that but be patient, we'll meet again soon and not the way you think." noman's presence disappears. "what? what do you mean by that? NORMAN?" ray gives up on calling to norman, emma looks at ray waiting for him to slide down the contraption the family made to escape. Ray grabs a clothing hanger and slides down getting a sudden gain of hope that Norman is still out there.