chapter four

*NORMANS POV*

did i just hurt ray? i observed ray walk away from me with his hands in his pockets, kicking the pebble in front of him. i watched him disappear from my sight as he escaped into the forest. i hear footsteps approaching me and as I turn around I get welcomed by Emma. Emma was gasping for air "phew there you are! have you seen ray?"

"oh yeah, we actually just had a small discussion earlier but nothing to be worried about; may I ask why you're looking for him?"

"yep! anna and the rest of the family said something about me "messing up" and how ray had feelings for you since we were at the farm but I had no idea what they meant by that... regardless I still wanted to apologize!"

oh how clueless she is. wait but since the farm? I just thought he missed me but he.. likes me? no, it cant be. why me, from all people he choose me... but why? shit I have to talk to him, how can I be so ignorant. Ray did everything for me and Emma, Ray betrayed mother for us. "hel-" wait does he "norma-" still like me? "NORMAN?"

"oh sorry what"

"I SAIDDD!! did you see where ray went?"

"oh right, he went north. into the forest."

"thank youu"

Emma skipped towards the forest with her bow behind her back until she stopped.

"well, hun are you gonna come too?"

should I go? ray probably doesn't even want to look at me right now. 

"no thanks, ill just meet you guys back here."

"hmm whatever you say."

and shes off. 

----------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! IM TRYING TO WRITE SO MUCH BEFORE MY GRANDPA TAKES HIS COMPUTER FROM ME BECAUSE IM GROUNDED AND I CANT WRITE ON MY SCHOOL COMPUTER SINCE WATTPAD IS BLOCKED </3 BUT ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CUS IM SO INVESTED IN MY OWN AU HAHA

----------------------------