chapter nine

RAYS POV:

i saw hayato come down from norman's office. i walked towards him only to be shocked by the contemplated expression hayato displayed. 

"hey hayato, are you okay?" as i place my hand on his shoulder so he could face me. 

"IM SO SORRY RAY." he suddenly pulled me in for a hug and started to mourn on my shoulder. shocked by the sudden movement hayato pulled, i only patted his back to signal him to let go. as he pulled away, i chuckled over hayatos dumb cute face. he start sniffing and the tears coming down from his eyes started to stop. i stopped laughing once i realized that emma ran from norman's office when i was waiting for hayato among the stairs. 

"hold on, did something happen up there?" with no surprise, hayato let out a repulsive cry. he covered his eyes coated with tears and continued to mourn. losing my patience I told hayato "tsk, ill just ask him myself." i walk besides hayato and bumped into his shoulder causing him to back up. as i start to rise up the stairs hayato called out,

"WAIT, RAY!!" i look behind me where stood hayato pouting like a homeless puppy begging for food. i groaned at myself as i gave in to hayatos face. i leaned against the railing and crossed my arms, "are you gonna tell me or what?"

hayato took a deep breathe in and let out the words, "i caught emma and norman kissing." that little shit. i turned from hayato and stomped up the stairs, hayato ran up to me and grabbed my wrist causing me to not move any further. 

"idiot what are you doing?" i hissed at him.

"pleaseeee don't get mad, he's gonna be worried that you found out." 

"HE DIDNT WANT YOU TO TELL ME?" i yelled.

hayato stuttered "yes but that's only because"

I cut hayato off, "save it hayato, i think I've heard enough."

i pulled my wrist away from hayatos hand and marched back upstairs kicking the office door wide open. there stood the love of my life--is what i would've said if he didn't cheat on me. i saw norman crawled up into a ball with a pillow on his face laying down on the couch. its obvious to tell that norman looked legitimately miserable. i walked over to the couch and kneeled down on one knee.

"norman, are you okay?" i said with the most gentle tone

norman slightly moved the pillow under his eyes so the only thing i would see was his light blue orbs. we stared at each other eyes, i kept my poker face on so he wouldn't suspect anything. he later broke eye contact and took the pillow off his face, he stood up and let his arms out signalling that he wanted a hug.

"norman before i hug you, can you answer a question for me?" i said angelically. 

norman pouted but yet still moved his head up and down.

"WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?" i barked at him.

norman let out a moan and went back to the same position he was in when i first got there. i let out an aggravated groan "fine, i cant comprehend why you're in tears having said that you cheated on me but its whatever, i don't care." norman muffled, "i love you" as he continuously held the pillow on his face. I sat down on the same couch norman was laying on.

"you see norman, i believed you at first but now I just don't. i mean why would you kiss her, do you still have feelings for her, is she prettier than me, is she just more of a fun person to be around with? am i not good enough for you? please say something, I just want this relationship to work." i looked down at my half spread legs and my hands drooping on top of them. i turned to look at norman who hadn't move an inch. "the crazy thing about me is that I'm so deeply in love with you that I wouldn't care if you cheated on me or not because I waited too damn long for this."