3. Learning

The next day, he went to school and ran home once again. Kicked off his shoes, took a shower, and continued reading. That day, he learned about all dragon eggs and how they were hunted down. Each different type was more valuable than the next and people kept stealing the eggs. Until, the dragons had enough. Using their magic, they created a secret floating paradise called Dragonas Kingdom. Ruled by the last 2 remaining rainbow dragons. So wait, dragons are real, he asked himself shocked. Everyone must have thought that dragons aren't real, because everyone forgot about all the dragons and they are only thought of as myths. He also learned that you could know what egg it was by looking at its colour and what item is curling around the egg. Like, for a rainbow dragon it would be a small rainbow glow. So, this egg is a dragon egg slowly as if not believing that that very egg in his very room was an egg from the 2 last remaining nature dragons. He then slowly rose and went to pick up the egg and go and show it to his friends, but just before he took a picture, Miranda, his sister came into his room. Telling him "Hans, Mom wants you down to help her with dinner. And what is that on your bed?". Hans shifted uncomfortably, not yet wanting to show his sister, that on his bed there was maybe... a dragon egg. Even though they both love dragons he just wasn't sure how she'd react. Would she be happy, surprised, or even mad? "Umm, nothing sis", Hans said. "Are you sure?" "yep, yep totally nothing." But his sister was not easy to fool. She said you are hiding something. Show me NOW. Fine, he sighed and handed her the dragon egg thingamajig. She then shouted so loud that he thought his neighbors 3 houses away could hear her. "Is this what I think it is?", "Wait, you know sis???..", "Well of course, I do. Cause, if you don't know. Well, we loved dragons and still do and now I'm pretty big so I did some research on dragons, and even have a notebook of dragons full of useful notes." "Then take it," Hans said. "I don't know that much and don't know what to do with this weird dragon egg.". "I think we should somehow get it back to the other dragons because this seems to be a rainbow dragon egg. And they are almost extinct, so yeah... Hans, you ready to go on an adventure".