○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16○

Olympia

We got dressed and hade no idea where we were going. We were just looking around and saw some beautiful art around the city.

"You want to go to the beach?" I asked he hesitated but agreed.

We went back to the hotel and I got into my bathing suit. I started to put up my hair in a ponytail so my hair wasn't in my face.

All of a sudden the bathroom door flys open making me jump for fear.

"Oh sorry I forgot you were in here" Jaden said about to close the door.

"No it's fine you can come in now." I said tying my hair.

He walked in going to the closet and came out with some swimming trunks and no shirt.
I looked at him through the mirror and down at him abs.

"Take a picture it will last longer" he said, i rolled my eyes and walked out the bathroom. I picked up my phone and bag with other stuff like sunscreen and towels.

I sat in the living room waiting for Jaden.

He came out of the room with his phone and wallet.
He came to me and opened my bag to put his wallet inside. I got up and turned off my phone from looking at Instagram and picked up my bag. I walked to the door and opened it before it got slammed. I looked behind me to see Jadens hand on the door keeping it shut.

"Yes?" I ask him.

"Are you made at me?" He said seriously looking into my eyes.

"Why would I be mad?" I asked him putting my hand on his cheek.

"You seem made at me" he said looking down.

"Well I'm not" I kiss his lips, his hands go around my waist and down to my ass.

"Jaden not now" I said pulling away.

As he hand a frown I opened the door and we began to walk to the car.

I gave him directions and we head to the beach blasting music.

We got to the beach and both got out the car walking down to the sandy area. The cool breeze hit my face making me smell the salty water.

"Mia" Jaden said as I turned around to see him with him phone taking a picture.

"Jaden borra eso ahora!" I said as he smiled and walked to me.
(Delete that now)

"No" he said turning off his phone and looking at me all innocent.

"Jaden" I said try to take his phone.

"No stop you look good" he said snaking his arm around me.

I groaned and we walked around and got to an area to rent an umbrella and chairs.

"Hola podemos alquilar dos sillas y un paraguas?" Jaden said to the guy at the counter.
(hi can we rent two chairs and an umbrella)

"¿cuantos años tenéis chicos? puedo ver alguna identificación" they guy said suspiciously making Jaden sign.
(How old are you guys? I need some id)

"Escuche aquí, somos de los colmillos que acabamos de comprometer. ¿Conoce los de Janes y Hossler?" Jaden said putting his hands on the counter looking at the guy that realized what an idiot he was.
(listen here we're from the fangs we just got engaged. you do know the Janes and Hossler's?)

"Lo siento mucho aquí es gratis y cualquier cosa en el bar también lo es." The guy said handing us an umbrella and opening chairs quickly. He was scared out of his mind. It made me chuckle.
(i'm so sorry here it's free and anything at the
bar is too.)