○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41○

Olympia

"I'm so sorry" Jaden said holding me close to him.

"It's okay.. I didn't know, it's not your fault." I said in his chest.

"No stop you always say it's not your fault or something like that. Just accept that it is my fault, it's okay to tell me I was in the wrong" he said kissing my head.

I didn't respond but just hugged him.

"I need to-to tell you the reason why I was scared.." I said as I sat on a couch in the movie room still.

He sat down next to me as I looked down. He pulled me on his lap and held me.

I told him Everything about Michel and now he understood why.
(To lazy to write it✌️)

"I'm going to fucking kill him." Jaden said with his jaw clenched. I was in his arms still like a baby, my face was close to his shoulder and neck.

"Well I don't know where he is now but thank god for Bryce." I chuckled.

"No one should touch a girl like that. Especially you, your mine and I won't ever think about doing that okay.?" He said as I nodded and kissed his neck.

I pulled away and looked at his eyes.

"I love you" i said as I smiled so wide.

"I love you too" he said kissing my nose with a big smile.

We could hear celebrating voices down the hall as I giggled.

I grabbed his hand and walked out the room. Into the main room in the basement.

"AH!" Avani and Anthony squealed like little kids.

"You guys are such children." I say as Anthony smirked.

"So what happened?" Avani asked with a smirk with Anthony behind her crossing his arms.

"I told her how much I love her" Jaden said proudly as he kissed my forehead.

I smiled so hard blushing as Anthony and avani cheered.

Avani

"Jaden me and Anthony would like a word" I said clearing my throat and putting on a serious face.

Mia sighed and Jaden followed me and ant into another room.

I closed the door and the first thing I did was go up to Jaden and slapped him in the face. Anthony threw his hand over his mouth from laughing as I didn't have the time for games.

"Vani-" he said but I cut him off.

"Listen her you little shit. Next time you want to think about being mean or arguing with her remember she comes to me and the girls about it." I spat at him as he looked terrified.

"I didn't mean to-" he said but I slapped him in the face again.

"I'm not finished" I said as Anthony was crying from laughter.

"She is sensitive and broken from her past. Remember that before you go and do something you'll regret later." I said in a louder ton.

He didn't say Anything but look down.
I cleared my throat and smiled.

"Okay" I said and let a breath out. I turned around and walked to the door opening it and walking out with a smile. Mia looked over to me in a questionable look as I just smiled.

Damn I feel like a bad bitch..

Jaden and Anthony followed from behind as Jaden had his hand on his face where I slapped him. Anthony with a little giggle as he closed the door behind him.