○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20○

Olympia
Continue..

I turned around and saw the blondish boys hair as his head was on my upper back.

"Jaden" I said turning around a little to get his attention.
"Mhmmm" he mumbled.

"Go to the bed I need to take a shower." I said as he didn't let go.

"But-but I don't want you to leave meee" he said into my chest now that I was turned around.

"I won't I'm just in the other room." I said giggling of how drunk he is.

"Okayyyyyyyyy" he said letting go of me and dragging his feet on the cold tiled floor.

"Get in the bed or watch a movie I'll be done soon" I said as I heard fidgeting around then heard the tv turn on. I grinned a little and got into the shower.

I was about half way of my shower when I heard to door open.
I jumped at how loud the bang on the door was when I peaked my head out and saw Jaden there trying to take off his shirt.

"Love! you need to go back into the bed I'll be done soon!" I said laughing as he finally got his shirt off.

"But I-I want to be with youuuuuuu" he whined as I laughed.

"Baby I'll be there in a sec hold on okay?" I said as he groaned loudly and walked out the bathroom.

I giggled and hurried with the shower.

I got out and wrapped myself up and started to get changed. "Wifeeeeee" I heard a faint voice say as I put on my sweat pants.
"Yessssss?" I said mocking his actions as I opened the door letting out the steam from the bathroom.

I walked out and see Jaden on the bed.
"I want cuDdlessss"
He said motioning grabby hands like a child.

"Give me a second" I said hanging up my towel and waking back out and grabbed my phone.

The tv was on and it was opened to Netflix.

"What are you watching?" I asked taking the towel off my head and patting down my hair to take the water out.

"Uhm I- sponge bob" he said with a very smiley face.

"Okay do you want me to put it on?" I asked him with a smile On my face of how happy he is.

"Yes please" he said as I grabbed my hair brush and the tv remote.

I sat on the edge of the bed as i went to the Nickelodeon app and went to sponge bob. I started the show and Jaden got all comfty. I brushed my hair and put other shit away as he was watching sponge bob like a child.

I finished up putting the clothes away and went back to the bed to see a very sleepy Jaden trying to watch sponge bob as he kept closing his eyes and opening them every over second.

"Come on let's go to sleep." I said turning off the tv and the lights.
"But I-I waNna watch-" he said but I cut him off.

"No jaden your tired and I am too. I'll be right here we can watch sponge bob tomorrow okay?" I said getting into the bed.

"Okay" he said in defeat as his arms wrapped around my waist and was pulled into the boy.
I gave him a peck on the lips and he was smiling so hard. Which made me chuckle a little.

He yawned as he put his head into my shoulder.
"Goodnight jae" I said as he kissed my now warm shoulder.

"G-goodnight wife" he said mumbling most of it due to his tiredness.
"I love you" he mumbled but I was shocked and looked at him.