○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49○

Olympia

I sat in the van when we came to a stop, where am i now? The van doors opened really quick making me jump.

"Get out" a guy said, this guy was different he was tall like them but I didn't see him in the house with them.

I slowly got out being harshly grabbed by one.

"Bring here in the back" he said as they took me into a warehouse which was huge. They took me down some stairs into a lounge room. Their hard grasp was hurting my arm making me scared and uncomfortable.

"We got her" one said to a guy in a chair. He slowly turned around.

My faces dropped when I saw who it was.

"Long time no see" he said with a huge smirk on his face. A cloth was put over my mouth making me pass out on spot.

I could hear voices but didn't want to open my eyes yet. I opened one eye to see that They threw me into a room with a bed and toilet. It looked to be a cell, but way bigger. It was dark, cold, it stinks, and over all was down a dark hall way. And a iron door the was massive.

Great.

Jaden

I sat in the front seat as josh drove through our neighborhood. He pulled up to the gates and I put in the code. He drove up the drive way and I got out the car to open the door. I walked up the outside stairs to be heard with, no noise? Weird.

I opened the door and still no noise. I hung my coat up and it was dead silent. I walked into the living room to see Nessa and Avani passed out on the couch, but no Mia.. maybe they just fell asleep.

I went upstairs to see if Mia was there. I went into every room and called Mia no have no response.

The cry's of Demi made me shot my head in her rooms direction. I went in the room and picked her up as she laid on my shoulder.

"Wheres Mia?" I asked as she didn't say anything but snuggle into my shoulder.

I realize she went back to sleep so I put her down
And ran back outside to the car and yelled for josh and Anthony.

They confusedly got out the care and came inside.

"What" he said as I took them to the living room.

"Holy shit" they said running to the girls.

"Are they sleeping?" Anthony asked

"I don't know.. and I don't know where Olympia is" I said pacing back and forth by the couch.

"Nessa wake up," josh said to Nessa as she shifted and opened her eyes slowly. She sat up holding her head and looked around.

"What ha-" I was about to ask before she cut me off.

"Wheres Olympia?" She asked standing up fast.

"W-wha-" I said

"Avani Avani!" She said shacking her as she opened her eyes looking at Nessa.

"They took her" Avani said standing up and held her head.

No they fucking didn't.

"Who? Who took her!???" I said in a panic voice walking closer to Avani.

"Dude relax-" Anthony said holding me back.

"NO! She's my wife! I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE IS!" I said breaking down in Anthony's arms.

"We'll find her" josh said looking at me as the girls look guilty.