○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29○

Time skip
Next day

Olympia
Day: june 25th

"Jaden!" I yelled from the kitchen as he jogged over to me.

"Yes chula?" He asked as I turned around to see him.
"Here" i said passing him a plate of eggs bacon and some fruit.

"Thank you gorgeous" he kissed my cheek and sat down on the kitchen island stools.

"Okay this weekend is a busy weekend for us." I said as he looked up at me confused.

"Tomorrow, Friday we need to figure out what we're wearing to Payton's and Anthony's wedding. Saturday's is Payton and Sunday is Anthony's. I think you could wear anything like pants and that lose flannel." I said eating some strawberries.

"Okay Payton is.." he said thinking.

"My friend that I met on the choosing day" I said as he nodded.

"And you know Anthony and I think her name is, Avani..?" I said as he nodded yes.

"Okay well tomorrow I'm going to the store to by a dress because I have no dresses, do you want to come?" I asked him.

"Of course I need to make sure they're appropriate and not to revealing" he said smirking as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay dad" I said grabbing more fruit walking away.

"Thats daddy to you" he said as I stoped in my tracks and turn around to see Jaden smirking about to die of laughter any second.

"Dont-" I was cut off by Jadens dying of laughter.

Time skip
4:04pm

Jaden asked if he could have his friends over as I agreed or course because I don't rule the house this is his house as well. Duhhh!!

They were arriving around 4:00pm so me and Jaden were just waiting while I played with Shiloh outside and Jaden watched us.

The weather was amazing let me tell you, it was as if it was in a movie type of weather.

I had a white body suit with a yellow patterned skirt, also matching with white Air forces and the necklace Jaden got me. I never take it off only when I go to bed.

Jaden had some  black jeans and a white t-shirt with a tongue sticking out in the middle of the shirt and pair of Jordans.

I was chasing shiloh around, but soon the tables turned and Shiloh was chasing me around. He's a fast dog which got me out of breath making him catch up to me. I laughed when Shiloh jumped on me and started to lick my face making Jaden laugh at me.

Jaden got up and went inside I'm guessing because his friends are here. He came back outside and I grabbed Shiloh so he didn't go crazy and gave him to Jaden because I wanted to greet everyone.

I saw when 3 cars pulled into the drive way and these cars where nice, like nice nice.

They parked and got out the car as we walked over to them.

"Hi!" The short girl said.

Nessa I believe.

"Hi" I said as she gave me a hug.

Woo they're really friendly.

"Hey" Another girl said she was short but not as short as nessa.

"Hi" I said.

"Avani, if you don't remember" she chuckled and gave me a hug as well.

"Hi I'm charli" a taller girl said but not too tall.