○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38○

Olympia
Time: Midnight

I opened my eyes to be heard with a crying noise. I look to Jaden as he is still sleeping. his grasp was lose on me so I was able to sit up.

I saw the baby monitor as it had crying noise from it.

Shit, Demi.

I got up quickly and went into the room with the crying baby. She sat there crying her eyes out as I felt so bad.

"It's okay it's okay" I said as I picked her up. She immediately held onto me as she stopped crying a little. I rubbed her back bouncing up and down a little. She sniffed which was so fucking cute.
Her head was on my shoulder as she didn't make any more noise. She want asleep yet but was just laying there. Her purple blanket with her as she snuggled into my chest.

"Rock-a-bye baby
On the treetop
When the wind blows
The cradle will rock
When the bough breaks
The cradle will fall
And down will come baby
Cradle and all.." I sang softly and kissed her head twice, I heard her light snoring signaling she's alseep.

I put her back into the crib and was about to walk out when I heard her cry again.

I turned around as she put her hands on the crib crying softly this time. I sighed and grabbed her again. "Sh sh sh sh" I shushed her as she snuggled into me more again with her blanket.

I tried to place her down but she didn't want to let go of my neck. She whined a little as I gave up.

"What's wrong.?" I said as she looked at the light.

"You don't like the dark.." I mumbled as she replaced her head on my shoulder.
I decided to take her to our room so she didn't have to be alone in The dark. I get what she means, when I was young I hated the dark. I mean I grew out of it but some times I need someone to be there if I'm in a really dark space. My mom always left little light in my room on so I could sleep. I guess my mom left the door open or kept a little Light on for her when she was with my mom.

I turned the monitor off and walked to our room with sweet little Demi in my arms. She's so adorable!!! AHH!

Jaden

I opened my eyes not feeling the presents of Mia. I sat up with my elbows as I heard baby cries. I also heard the monitor next to the bed.

"It's okay it's okay" I heard an angelic voice say,
Mia.

The crying stoped as I Listen to what she was Saying.

"Rock-a-bye baby
On the treetop
When the wind blows
The cradle will rock
When the bough breaks
The cradle will fall
And down will come baby
Cradle and all.." she sang with her fucking amazing voice.

I was smiling so wide I didn't even notice.

"What's wrong..?" I heard her say softly picking up the baby that cried a second ago.

"You don't like to the dark." She mumbled.

The monitor on my side shut off meaning she shut it off on the other side.

Olympia

I walked into the room and saw Jaden sitting up smiling a bit.

"Sorry did I wake you?" I said as he shook his head no.

"She can't sleep, can she sleep in here?" I ask hopefully.

"Of course" Jaden said scooting over. Demi's little body was still clinging onto me as I sat on the bed.

"It's okay I'm here" I softly said as she brought her head up to see me. I wiped her tears that fell from early and laid her down in between me and Jaden.