Fear Part 1

Beelzebub was trapped in the abyss for all her eternity. So much that she built herself a castle decorated with images of Lucifer. How long has she been in there? Since Justice was blinded.

Everyday, Beelzebub sits down at a corner talking to herself, slowly turning insane with no one to talk to. Eventually, the Helltaker approached her and gave her some chocolate flavored pancakes. It was the best day of her life.

It reminded her of something, specifically someone. She remembered when Lucifer made her those pancakes, it tasted a lot like that. Since, she has been waiting for someone's arrival, she doesn't care anymore, she just wants to talk to someone that is not herself in the mirror.

Eventually one day, a portal opened. A silhouette appears. A FEMALE silhouette with two angled sharp demon horns and a demon's tail. This must be sharing the same kind with Beel herself, since this figure doesn't resemble the Helltaker at all.

"Hey, Beel! Come get your pancakes!" The figure yelled. Upon hearing this, Beel gets down from her castle and rushes towards her. "Greetings... Lucy..." She panted after rushing down, and wipes her sweat away with her napkin.

"Guess you really didn't have guests for a long time." Lucifer chuckled. She has never seen Beel for a damn long time, probably over a century, and yet she sees the same person, the same girl she hated since Beel took Justice's sight away.

"I didn't. Haha. But I'm glad you're here." Beelzebub talked, putting away her napkins and takes the plate from Lucy's hands. "What makes you come here?" She asked, whilst eating the pancakes. "Thought you hated me so much you never wanted to see my face again."

"The Helltaker's gone outside for some weird shit, plus no one is brave enough to visit you, nor know how to get outta this place other than me." Lucifer explained. "I didn't wanna do this, but I can't disappoint the Helltaker."

"Huh, so you like him?" Beelzebub asked, looking at Lucifer mischievously.

"Nah, I don't care about him. I just want pancakes." Lucifer said, as she pinches a bit of the remaining pancakes for herself. "If I give you some, he'll make more."

"So you're manipulated for me?" Beelzebub asked bluntly. She makes this situation so much uglier than it seems, as she smirked a little and . "You'll do anything just for the same type of food?"

Lucifer doesn't know how to answer this, it's the truth. She really didn't try anything new since she and her kind left hell. She looked at Beel nervously, as she gets herself into a dilemma of what to answer.

"Hey, don't worry. I know you're gonna hate me more for asking that."

Lucifer heard this coming out of Beelzebub's mouth, and got a bit irritated, yet so confused. How does she know? Why does she say that?

"I... really don't understand what you're trying to say." Lucifer muttered, and stuttered a little. She felt an unsafe vibe going through her skin. Beelzebub sees this, and calmly put her face up close to Lucy's.

"You don't know what I'm saying?" She said, squeezing her eyes a little more as she grins even wider. "You've brainwashed so many people, so many demons just to hate me. And yet, you put me here in this shithole expecting me to be nice to you, while the others don't even know how I actually look like?"

Lucifer shivers timidly. Justice wasn't there with her, in the abyss is just her and the other. She couldn't defend herself very well, nor fight nor answer. Her spells also don't work in the abyss.

"Calling for help?" Beel asked. At this point she's a mind-reader and nothing can possibly get pass her eyes. She looks down at the CEO demon, shivering while closing her eyes, and looks like she is about to break down.

"Idiot... why in the hell would I hurt you?"

Lucifer's eyes opened, and tears come out from her tear ducts. She really thought Beelzebub is gonna hit her. But instead of that, she gets a hug.

"Now now, why are you crying? Your status would be ruined by this, you know."

"i... I... just... really..." Lucifer cried, as she was pushed deeper into Beelzebub's chest, letting out all of her fear.

"You really do what?"

"I... I'm sorry..."

Beelzebub felt like Lucifer's gonna snort on her, so she pulled her shoulders away. She hands her one of her other napkins. "Blow in this, I don't want my suit to be too ruined." Lucifer receives it and did her thing there.

"You're apologizing for what you did?"

"*sniff* yeah..."

"Hoho, you can't say you didn't mean it now." Beelzebub continued, but now that Lucifer's actually tearing up, she puts a stop to those sentences. "But hey, I forgive you."

"Wh- You do?" Lucy looked at her, all surprised. She didn't think she will get this kind of ending, she honestly felt like she'll die in her fists.

"I don't like holding grudges on others. It's not for me, never is." Beelzebub explained, and put her face onto her left hand, and sat down. "I'll never hurt you." She said, smiling at her.

Lucifer's shocked that Beelzebub is able to transition a threat to a flirting so smoothly and quickly. She honestly has so much confusion to what's going on. She remembered that it's freaking pancakes that started this. 

"Hey, aren't you tired from standing for so long? Sit down." Beelzebub continued.

"Ah, no... I have something to do." Lucifer declined, and made her move.

"What? Escaping from me?" She teased.

"Nah, that's not what I wanna do anymore. I promise the others that I will do the housework."

"There's like 9 of you, why is it only you that do it?"

"Sigh, Malina plays the video games, Zdrada smokes too much, Cerberus causes chaos, Modeus is just reading some books, Judgement is usually outside, Pandemonica's busy on the fees, and Justice sleeps through everything."

"Huh." Beelzebub replied that, with an annoyed tone especially after hearing Justice's name.

"Yeah... it's a bit of a lot of work. But we had worse in hell so this isn't anything. I don't need anymore help though, don't worry."

"In that case, I'll call you tomorrow. You should arrive here with another plate of pancakes. 1 pm sharp."

Lucifer looked at Beelzebub, and laughed at her.

"You really think I would listen to you? When is the last time a police listens to a criminal?"

Pissed, Beelzebub stood up and got right in her face again. With her threatening tone, she said.

"Unless the criminal is fucking innocent and shouldn't be here in the first place, and the police IS the real criminal deserved to BE THE ONE BEHIND THE BARS.

Just from that, Lucifer got terrified again. She marked down whatever Beel just said, and promised to come here again.

"I... I really hope to see you again."

"Oh? I thought you're gonna hate me more?"

"That... was a lie."

"Cool, I'll take it anyways. Remember."

Lucifer goes to the portal and vanishes from there, and Beelzebub becomes alone again. She felt like this is a better day than her best day.