kidnapped; myg

Yoongi groaned and opened his eyes

He scanned his surroundings, a small dimly lit unkempt room.

The feeling of the rough surface of the ropes binding his wrists behind his back and the damp gag in his mouth only added to his mounting irritation.

Normally, any sane person would feel scared in such a situation. But not Min Yoongi. He just wanted to go home and sleep.

The sounds of clicking heels reverberated around the room. Yoongi wrinkled his nose at the overwhelming smell of perfume and the far from modest dress the woman was wearing.

"Hello, Oppa. I see you've woken up," she purred.

She walked toward him and gently took off his gag, her cold touch sending an unpleasant shiver down Yoongi's spine.

"No bitch, I'm still sleeping," he said sarcastically.

She laughed and shook her head. "Of course. This is Agust D, right here. I shouldn't have expected anything else. And my name's not bitch. Call me-"

Yoongi cuts her off.

"Don't care."

She frowns.

Yoongi was playing in dangerous territory here. All the 'fans' who kidnap him are fucking insane. They would even kill him. But now he's learnt. He knows exactly how to pull them into his web of lies and stick them there, entrance them in the same way he did merely through a screen.

"Please oppa. Call me-"

Yoongi shook his head.

"No," he said firmly.

Her lips started to quiver. "I-I don't understand. Why w-wont you c-call me by my name?"

"Why call you by your name when I call you babygirl?" he smirked.

As expected, the girl instantly blushed.

"O-Oppa..." she trailed off, still surprised.

Yoongi deepened his voice to that sultry rasp he knew made girls go crazy.

"Why babygirl? Don't like it?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow.

Her cheeks turn a brighter shade of red.

"N-No. I like it," she stuttered.

"Come here," he rasped.

She doesn't waste a second and completes his request.

"I want to do things to you babygirl......so many things," he whispered sexily.

She gulped.

"But I can't do that like this," his gaze flickered down to his tied up state.

"Uh..I...Uh.."

"Untie me," Yoongi demands, "After, I know why you brought me here, but how do I do all that without my hands and confined to this chair like this hmm?"

"B-But I can't," she argued.

"Do you want to make me mad babygirl?" he growled.

She shook her head.

"Then untie me," he coaxed, purposely licking his lips.

She hesitates before leaning behind him to untie it. Her fingers slowly tugged the rope loose. A bit too slow, for Yoongi's comfort.

"Faster," he snarled.

She pauses and leans back to look into his eyes once again.

"Y-You're not kidding, are you? I mean, I literally kidnapped you. Shouldn't you be mad?"

"Mad? When my kidnapper looks like that?" he drawled, eyes raking over her body, "I think not."

Her cheeks caught on fire once again.

"Don't keep me waiting babygirl," he said murmured.

Her hands hurried up around the ropes, freeing him and letting him stretch.

He stood up and suddenly grabbed her wrist, pulling her toward him. He stared right into her eyes with such intensity that it has the girl practically melting into the ground.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

She nodded, not trusting her voice.

"Will you be good for me?"

She nodded once again.

"Then do exactly as I say okay? Else I'll have to punish you," he warned.

She trembled and blindly agreed to the demands of her idol once again.

Yoongi softly led her to the chair and sat her down. She looked up at him with confused eyes.

He merely signaled her to wait. He picks up the ropes that was around his own wrists earlier and wounds them around her hands, making sure it's extra tight. He once again walked in front of her and picked up the gag. He tied it around her mouth tightly, mad at her having wasted his time.

It was then that the girl snapped out of her daze and her eyes widened in realisation.

It was too late though.

"This is the third time I'm getting kidnapped this week. It's getting old," he sneered, coolly making his way out of the room.

He ignores her thrashing.

"Don't worry bitch, I don't want you but the police sure do."

With that he winked at her and sped out of there, wanting to be wrapped in the warmth of his blanket once again.

Because then, he wasn't just some show piece for the public to scorn at or steal. He wasn't an artist that had thousands of girls drooling over him.

He was simply Min Yoongi.

Just a human who loved to sleep and make music.

A/N: Prompt- "This is the third time I'm getting kidnapped this week

A/N: Prompt- "This is the third time I'm getting kidnapped this week. It's getting old."