spring day; knj (special)

❅✧──────❅••❅──────✧❅

A/N: Yes bestie, Crownedkatana this is for you. Happy birthday!

P.S. sorry for messing up the time line. P.S. also very long. 

NOTE: The song lyrics are from spring day by BTS. The text in italics are the lyrics. The song is playing in the background.

❅✧──────❅••❅──────✧❅

Namjoon sat down, content with his work

He thanked the crew and waved as they all left. He stayed behind however as he wanted to view his first short film one more time. Just as he started to play the video, his assistant director came in.

"Want to watch it one more time?" Namjoon asked knowingly.

The boy nods, always amazed at how Namjoon knew him so well.

"Then come here Jungkook. Let's watch it together," Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook returned it with one of his own before quickly taking a seat beside his hyung. The two watch, enraptured by their own creation when the mini movie starts.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A small raven haired girl walks into school, jovial and happy. The bell rings and she winds her arm around her friend's, chatting animatedly. She stops when someone rudely bumps into her.

"What the-?" she exclaims, annoyed.

"Sorry. Didn't see you there Sky," apologises the big eyed girl who bumped into her.

"Oh. You. I'm not surprised. When do you ever see anything, Regina?" Sky scoffs, irritation covering her features at the sight of the girl from the other class.