barking mad; ksj

"You're such a little shit, you know?" Seokjin says, exasperated

"Yeah, I know," Y/N replies cheekily.

"So, how are you going to get out of this one?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean, what do you mean? You are the project manager and you don't do any work. That Jimin guy under you is going to file a complaint."

"Let him," Y/N shrugs.

"How are you so chill about this?"

"It's not the first time."

"Dear lord, Y/N. You're crazy," Seokjin half laughs.

"It's boss to you, Seokjin."

"Who cares? It's literally just us in here. And seriously? Seokjin?" He rolls his eyes.

Y/N smirks. "I like hearing you call me boss, Seokjin."

Seokjin scoffs. "I should honestly quit and just work somewhere else already."

"Aww, babe, don't be like that." She leans closer to the handsome man and caresses his face. "Where's the thrill of having a secret relationship then?"

He slaps her hands away. "I swear you're going to give us away," he mutters.

"Well, you know very well how much I would like to kiss the living daylights out of you in front of the entire company," Y/N replies coyly.

"You're shameless."

"And you're cute."

They finish the meal with Y/N's flirting and Seokjin's flustered self.

"Well, I'm going back now. They'll be here soon," Seokjin says.

Y/N leans forward and wraps her arms around her boyfriend. "I wish I could keep you in my pocket."

Seokjin merely raises an eyebrow, already used to his girlfriend's eccentric behavior.

"And I wish you could stop thinking I don't need personal space," he shoots back.

Y/N grins and pulls Seokjin even closer until their forms are pressed flush against each other.

"You don't need personal space from me. I mean you've technically been in-"

"Oh my gosh, stop!" he panics and slaps a hand to her mouth.

She giggles. "You're just so easy to tease."

Their moment is interrupted when Jungkook barges in.

"What the hell? How many times do I have to tell you to knock Jeon?" Y/N scolds.

The younger male just shrugs. His eyes widens when he notices just how close to each other his boss and his co-worker is.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that kind of close proximity is not a normal thing between a project head and employee."