stuck with you; jjk (halloween special)

Y/N swiftly slips the plastic bag containing her costume and make-up out

Y/N swiftly slips the plastic bag containing her costume and make-up out. There's just five minutes to go. Five minutes until the bell finally rings, signaling the end of office hours for October 31st, Halloween.

Last year, she made the mistake of waiting until the rest of the women were done before rushing to the bathroom to change. However, it had taken about two hours for Y/N to finally secure a bathroom stall, another hour to dress so naturally, by the time she finally ran down to the party, gone were the delicious goodies and world famous DJ she had so looked forward to.

No, this year, she was going to be the first one to even step foot in the goddamn bathroom. This year, she will enjoy the biscuits, candies, treats and she most definitely will not miss the main highlight of the party, DJ J-hope.

Her best friend Jimin looks at her in amusement.

"Y/N, what's wrong? You look like you wanna shit," laughs Jimin.

"Shut up, Jimin," she snaps. "I won't miss the party again this year."

"Well, you do have a point. I mean, what's the point of working in the company that throws the best halloween party in the entirety of Seoul if you don't attend it right?"

"Quit rubbing salt onto my wounds, will you?"

He laughs unapologetically. "Oops, my bad."

"Besides, you said you have a boyfriend, didn't you?" Y/N asks curiously.

Jimin shrugs. "Yeah."

She leans forward on her seat in enthusiasm. "So? Who's the unlucky guy?"

Jimin scowls. "Fuck off."

Y/N chuckles and hits his arm jokingly. "Oh come on, Jiminie, tell me who."

He looks at her and pouts. "No."

"Jimin-ah~"

"No."

"My mochi~"

"...No."

"Yah! How can you not tell me? I need to know if he's good for you!" Y/N says.

Jimin smirks at that. "Oh, trust me darling, you'll love him."

Y/N frowns. "How do you know that? Have I met him before?"

"Well, you'll see him at the party tonight."

"Ah, so you'll introduce us?"

Jimin shakes his head, the irritating smirk deepening. "There won't be a need to, darling. He's impossible to miss."

"You're such an idiot, you know that?" Y/N scoffs.

Jimin chuckles.

She glances at her watch. T- minus one minute to bell.