6 | Ringing Any (Tinker)Bells?

Y/N

_

ARGH, AHOY THERE MATEY.

That was my attempt at being a pirate.

I was supposed to be one now, after all, and I had to do my best to fit in before they realized I wasn't one of them to begin with.

Gosh, this whole thing sucked.

Anyways, while I was cooped up in my quarters, I managed to get a lot done. Due to some obvious thinking, I realized that only the main characters of the original story changed.

Instead of Peter, there was Louis.

Instead of Wendy (or is it Jane? Who knows?), there was me.

Instead of Hook, there was a better looking Hook.

The side characters were just the same. Completely, and positively, exactly like the movie characters. Which explained why Smee was just....Smee.

Speaking of Smee, I think he felt bad for almost killing me, because as soon as Hook sent me to my room he wandered in with a plate of fruit and a change of clothes.

My pajamas were not the most fashionable pirate attire, so I was grateful.

"Ahoy there," I said, staring at my reflection in the mirror, "shiver me timbers?"

Yeah, that wasn't going to work.

Exhaling, I walked over to the other side of my cabin and flung myself of the bed. The springs were rusty and all, but I didn't care. I was tired.

And sleepy.

And hungry.

and....I suddenly had to sneeze.

Sitting up to cover my nose, I came face to face with a tiny human, who was staring at me with daggers in their eyes.

"What the hell!" I yelled in fright, falling off my bed and banging my head against the table.

A tiny fairy was hovering around me, thier arms crossed against thier tiny chest. I didn't know how they got into my quarters, or why they were here in the first place, but clearly they didn't want to answer my questions.

They just looked like they wanted to kill me.

Glancing at thier green dress, sparkly wings, and bun on top of thier head, I came up with the conclusion that the person in front of me was another character from the well known story.

"I suppose you're Tink," I said, slowly finding my way onto my feet, "and I know you can't speak, so I'll see if I can find a piece of paper for you to write on."

As I turned to find a pencil, I heard a voice snap my attention back.

"Who says I can't speak?" The fairy said, scoffing, "and my name is Millie, not Tink, by the way."

I blinked in surprise, "what?"

"I said my name is Millie, not whatever you thought it was," she sighed, "I'm here to retrieve you."

"Retrive me?"

"You're being held captive, right?"

No....maybe, yes. I wasn't entirely sure, considering I agreed to being a pirate for the sake of being alive.

"Yeah," I mumbled, scratching the top of my head sheepishly, "I think I am."

Millie shrugged, "then let's go."

"Go where?"

She exhaled, flying around my head in disappointment. All of the pixie dust she was coated in got all over my shirt, making the fabric stand up straighter.

Now I knew why Louis said the dust made him sneeze.

"Just do as I say," she said, stopping in front of my face, "get on a boat and go to the cove by the shore."

I nodded my head, "okay..."

"If anyone asks, tell them you're restocking stones for canon melding."

"What's canon melding?"

"You're clueless, aren't you," Millie sighed, "just do as I say, and get to the show."

As she spun on her wings and made her way to the window, I called out her name in confusion.

It was one thing to meet a fairy, but it was another thing to have that fairy give you a set of directions with no real reasoning behind it. I was already being held captive by pirates, so why would I trust her?

"You haven't told me why I'm doing all this," I said, holding up my hands, "for all I know, you could be just as bad as Hook is."

Millie took very much offense to that.

"Says the one dressed in pirate clothes," she said, squinting at me, "and I didn't fly my way over here to rescue you just because I wanted to."

"Then why did you do it?"

Adjusting the bottom of her green dress, the fairy tilted her head in complete judgement. I could tell she didn't like me, and she had enough reasoning too. The fact that I was camping out in the Sea Devil's quarters may have come across as suspicious.

"Simple," she said, floating away, "because Louis is waiting for you."