10 | Under The Sea (do do do do)

Y/N

_

I WAS GIVEN a set of instructions by Hook, and I was told I'd be flown back to Earth as soon as I completed them.

They were supposed to be simple: find Louis, get chummy with Louis, and then lead Louis to Hook where he would then be captured. I—in complete honesty—didn't want to do any of that, but my life was on the line and I wanted to go home.

This whole thing is a mess.

Anyways, here I am, rowing myself to shore in a row boat to meet Louis for the second time.

Smee had updated my wardrobe, which was incredibly sweet considering he was my enemy, so I used it to my advantage. I had a white long-sleeved shirt, the top unbuttoned slightly, a red sash tied across my waist, and black jeans. The dagger Hook had given me was sheathed into a leather belt I found in one of the trunks.   

Time to get chummy.

"Hey!" I yelled, the front of my boat crashing onto the sandy bar, "Louis!"

The boy I was waiting to meet was sitting against the same tree as yesterday, a few leaves tangled up in his messy brown hair. He smiled when he saw me.

"Skipper!" He yelled back, hopping onto his feet, "there you are!"

As I stumbled out of the boat, I cocked a brow, "Skipper?"

He titled his head, "yeah."

"Who's Skipper?"

"You."

"Mind explaining that to me?" I laughed in confusion, "I don't remember ever being called that in my life."

"That's because only we Lost Boys called you that," Louis grinned, pushing me towards the forest, "we came up with the name after you skipped out on dinner with us yesterday."

"Sorry about that," I said, ducking under a branch, "it won't happen again."

"Good, we're having a campfire tonight."

"Then I'll be there."

"The boys will be happy to hear that," he said, before whipping his arm out in front of me.

I crashed into his elbow, reeling back in confusion at the hit. After glancing at my surroundings, I realized we had left the portion of the forest and had come across a small cove.

Louis had stopped me before I accidentally stepped over the cliff edge.

"Woah," I mumbled, staring down into the rock pit below me, "thanks for stopping me."

"No problem, "the boy shrugged, "I'd rather have you alive, anyways."

"Why?"

"Because we're friends, duh."

"Right..." I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck, "good to know."

That was a horrible thing to hear.

I was supposed to betray him, not befriend him. Knowing that he thought of me as an ally was the worst thing to possibly happen at this moment.

Before he had a chance to respond, the sounds of laughter filtered in from across the cove, followed by the sounds of running water. Now that I think of it, it sounded quite resemblant to a waterfall.

Glancing at Louis, I watched as he smirked. He heard the sound too.

"Come with me," he said, grabbing my hand and tugging me of towards a clear path, "I've got some friends I want you to meet."