4 | ✔

After meeting the rest of the band, getting to know each of them and Rose freaking out about it, Luke had the idea to smuggle into another bar and get some more drinks.
Since we were all 16, nobody had a lot of hope for us, but we wanted to do it jut for the fun and excitement.

The six of us went in just the way Rose and me had tried it before; me, Luke, Bobby and Alex staying behind while Reggie and Rose ran in and this time opened the side door for the rest of us in time.
In the process of running in, Luke's hand brushed against my own and my heart stumbled.
I was thankful that my feet didn't follow.

We were lucky since the bartender at this club wasn't really paying attention to the peple that ordered but on the order itself so we ended up drinking almost 8 beers each, while some of them were 'sponsored' by a guy that Rose flirted with. We didn't mind in the slightest.

After drinking up every glass which was handed to me, i found myself getting lost on the dance floor with a couple of other sweaty bodies, swinging my hips to the beat eagerly.
This wasn't the first time where i was drinking but it was definitely the first time where i wasn't just tipsy. I was pretty busted, to say the least and you could tell by just looking at me; my eyes half-open, head swinging and feet unsteady.
I felt the beat vibrating through my body and it was one of the best feelings ever; but still not better than the feelings i felt when the band played.

My eyes opened and i looked around, trying to find my new-made friends. Reggie and Rose were sitting at a couch with Bobby, the three of them laughing and sipping on their still full beers.
A few feet away, Alex stood at the bar, talking or rather flirting with a long-haired dude and i smiled at his attempt to impress him with his hands pounding on the dark wood in a self made rhythm. I couldn't hear it from where i was standing, almost in front of the music box, but from the way his body moved i knew it was something groovy.

My eyes wandered through the bar, in hopes of meeting the ones i had longed for the whole evening but i got distracted as strong arms wrapped themselves rather carefully around my waist and truned me around.

Brown met green and i held my breath as a smirk fromed on his lips, his hands steadying on my body as i didn't move away from his touch.
But why would I? It felt nice, i felt safe.
And while there was a sweetness in his touch, all i could think of was how close we were, how the sexual tension between our down-flickering eyes grew and how much i wanted him.

The alcohol took over me and i started pressing myself closer to him, hips still consistent with the beat. I felt his breath against my skin as i looked up at him, our faces only a few inches apart. I bit my lip as his hand slowly and carefully travelled to my lower back, giving me goosebumps.

The heat radiated from both our bodies and our sweat mixed with each other and all i wanted was to feel his lips on mine.
I knew that i was going to regret it in the morning, common sense telling me to stop getting closer, but i couldn't.

It was too much; too much tension, too much heat, too much green.
As my hand snuck around his neck, playing with the slightly long hair on his neck, he gave into my touch, lowering his head just an inch.

Our foreheads were touching and i couldn't help but smile as his eyes watched my lips intentionaly before our eyes met again. I got lost in the intensity of our stares, finding myself gettin freed of all the thoughts and worries i had and closing the space between us, our lips finally meeting.

The first sensation was rather overwhelming which was why i quickly entangled our lips, but as my body grew hotter, it being pressed up against his, i smashed my lips back to his longingly.
He tasted like fresh peppermint and beer, that got mixed with my cherry lipbalm and i never knew how much i loved these flavours together.
It was a sensation i would never get of my head.