6 |✔

"We're crushing at your place, right?" Bobby asked Alex as the six of us swam smoothly around the water, all enjoying the peace and looking up at the stars;

It was one of my favourite things to do. Stargazing. I loved it, something about those little lightballs making me calm down and think.

"Dude, why always me?"

Luke snorted as he splashed some water into Alex's face, making him groan. "Cause you have the biggest house and your parents are never home."

"That's so not true. They're just on a meeting almost every weekend. And maybe they have an important one that gets squished into the week but they are home most of the time." Alex trailed off akwardly with a laugh as he realized that his parents were really almost never home.

"Man, that's just exactly what Luke said." Reggie pointed out and Alex groaned, splashing water now at Reggie.
"Okay, i get it!"

"Hey!" The bassist exclaimed as he backfired with another splash of water, Alex doing the exact same thing. In the process, they hit Rose and oh boy, you should've seen her face;
She had tried to keep her face dry since she had her perfectly made eyeliner of whom she was super proud.

"Oh no..." I mumbled to myself as she squeezed her lips shut before swimming toward the two boys and, because they didn't see her coming, dipping them underwater.

I laughed as the two band mates emerged out of the water, looking like wet dogs, their hair all over their faces.
"That's for destroying my perfect eyeliner, bitches!"

I held up my hand for her to high five as she rounded me.
"You go girl!"

Luke smirked, swimming toward the both of us. "Does this mean we're doing boys versus girls?"

I raised an eyebrow before shrugging with my shoulders.
"Bring it on, guitar boy."

He chuckled before racing towards us, while Rose and i nodded at each other, dipping down and diving around.. Although you couldn't see anything, which by the way helped me a lot getting by with my insecurities, you could clearly hear where the boys were looking for us.

I smirked to myself, trying to see where they are so i could surprise them but my plan was cut short by a hand on my foot, pulling it toward the mysterious fgure. I screamed in shock, bubbles floating through the water as i turned around, trying to get away from his grip.

With one swift movement, the figure pulled me toward it even further so i was face to face with Luke. Through my watery sight and the darkness i couldn't make out much of his face but i saw a slight smirk forming on his lips.

I shook my head as i swam upwards, catching a deep breath when i emerged. I looked around, watching my new-made friends fighting each other in the water and laughing when my eyes fell to a moving light at the entrance of the open-air swimming pool.

I gasped, shaking my head as fear overtook me. No, I couldn't get caught. This couldn't happen. "Guys! We gotta go, there's someone here!"

Everyone immediatly stopped, apart from Reggie who was on top of Alex, still trying to get him to go underwater.

"Shit!" Rose cursed as she started swimming to the edge of the pool, geting out fast and running to her clothes, each of us following her actions. We all grabbed our clothes, the adrenaline rushing in so we didn't care about throwing them on, and climbed onto the dumpster before crawling along the wall as fast as we could.

My heart beat was quicker than ever as the six of us tried to lose the guy that was apparently alerted by some neighbours. I culdn't help but laugh as i saw us, completely naked and soaking wet, trying to crawl along the slim brick wall.

One by one, we jumped onto the tree, where we came in, and climbed down, running down the streets of los angeles and escaping the security man, while shouting and laughing loudly.

This was a night i would never forget.
I had never done something close to this and it was nice having a slight change to your normal and boring daily routine and spicing things up a little bit.

I mean, we were teenagers; What could happen to us?
In this moment, running naked around with my five friends, i felt invincible. As if nothing could stop me;
And nothing could.

At one corner the six of us stopped laughing, the adrenaline expiring, before we all got dressed. I was pretty wet, and still more than just tipsy, so i didn't even try to put on my jeans as Luke's flannel fell to my mid-thighs, figuring it would be enough till we were dry again.

Laughing and hand in hand, we arrived at our sleep destination and my eyes widened as i looked at Alex house closely; It was huge.
And my excitement didn't leave me as we entered the house, with lights being even more beautiful.

It wasn't like a mansion where peple would show off how much money they earned but it was beautifully decorated with a lot of art and flowers, a slight modern touch to everything.
I liked it, a lot.

"So, we have 2 rooms and one couch. I don't know-."

"Dips on the couch!" Rose shouted as she ran toward it, jumping on top with a loud laugh.

"Well that was fast." The interupted boy smiled at Rose, not being offended in the slightest by her sudden outburst.

"Yeah, she's always one to get what she wants." I stated and they all looked at me, nodding.

"We figured." Reggie added as Bobby made his way over to an armchair, already settling in with a blanket around him.
This had to be his sleeping spot everytime they came over.

Reggie and Alex looked at each other for a moment before turning to Luke and I, smirking. "You know, i have to help Alex out of his leggings, so i guess we're gonna sleep downstairs in the bedroom and you guys can go upstairs." Reggie said before turning around, not even looking at Alex who wanted to protest at his statement.

Before the two of them were gone, Reggie turned aorund again and winked.
"Don't worry; It's sound and jump proof."

I shook my head as the laughter of the two bandmates faded away, leaving me and Luke alone.
I didn't know how to act since the sexual tension between us was still dripping, so i decided to take the first step and turn around to look at him.
"If you don't want to, i can cuddle up next to Rose. It wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last s-."

"No! no, no, don't worry. I'm good. Pretty good."

I smiled as i bit my lip, looking down at my bare feet. "Eh, we should probably go uptairs."

Luke nodded, carefuly taking a step closer and intertwining my free hand as he led me to the bedroom upstairs, where we would be alone for the whole time, without anyone disturbing.

The heat in my body grew the closer we got to the room and since Luke's breath got heavier i knew he was feeling it too.

We entered the bedroom, Luke moving to the chair that was on the opposite of the bed and me moving toward the windowsill, laying my clothes down onto it.
My back was turned to him and i tried to catch my breathing as i brushed a piece of half wet hair behind my ears.

"So..." I started, turning around to meet his green eyes again. I saw the way his irises flashed from my body to my lips and back to my eyes repeatedly and when i bit my lip and his body stiffened, i knew that there was no turning back.

As fast as we could, the both of us ran to each other, me jumping so my legs were around his waist and his hands on my thighs.
Again, i didn't know what was happening but it felt right.

My morality was being destroyed the more clothes we took off but my lust and desire were getting the satisfaction they had been waiting on all night.
As our lips played and our bodies interlocked, sweat and feelings mixing between the two of us, i knew that i wouldn't want it any other way. It felt good; it felt right.

I didn't know how much i needed him; his touch, his voice, his sensational sensitivty until i met him.

~☆~

Hey guys! How did you like this chapter?

Please leave a comment and vote!❤