Chapter 7

"Go back in," you demanded. His focus was stuck on the sink, flicking the faucet on and off. If only you were listening to Cynthia's dumb story. You grumbled and leaned against the wall. How were you going to fix it? You had a powerful creature with zero impulse control messing with your least favorite person's bathroom. How could this get even worse?

"Y/N? Are you in there?" Your mom knocked on the door. It got worse. "Why are you turning the sink off and on? Is everything okay?"

"Yes mom! I'm just-" think, think, think, "I think it's broken." Cartoon Cat spun around and looked at you.

"It's not-" You quickly sped up to him and shut his mouth.

"I think I heard someone? Is someone in there Y/N?! Is it Dean?!" Oh god, no. You rather be paired with a supernatural entity than him.

"NO! I just have a cold, that's all."

"Alright, but you better come out soon." You heard her footsteps walk away. Thank god she left. You let go of the monster.

"Why did you do that?"

"NO ONE needs to know a scary cat monster is in this nice bathroom. So, YOU need to GO BACK." You pushed the notepad into his face.

"I don't want to go. It's nice in here." God damn it. Of course when you need him to go he doesn't. Fucking asshole. You paced around trying to think of a good idea to make him go. If someone sees him in here, they're going to loose their minds- wait a minute. That might work. Cynthia could finally have a taste of her own medicine.

"Hey Cartoon Cat, do you scare people?" His classic grin raised.

"Yes, anything in mind?"

"You know Cynthia right?"

"The friend? Yes, you told me about her yesterday."

"Okay, I was thinking maybe you could scare her? And then go back of course. Is that a deal?"

"Yes! My entire life has been waiting up to this moment. I can't wait! When should I scare her?"

"When she comes into the bathroom, JUST scare her. I don't want you to hurt her or anything. I'll leave the summoning circle here. After she's scared and runs off, go back through."

"Sounds like a plan to me!"

"Okay, I'm going to leave you here. STAY here, do not leave until she's scared!"

"Got it!" He slipped into the shower and closed the curtain. This could work. Finally, something bad to happen to her. No one would believe her. Her reputation ruined forever. You left the bathroom and returned to your mom.

"Can we go now? I don't feel so good."

"Oh, honey! Yes, let me just say goodbye." You were dragged to Cynthia's dad. She told him you two were leaving and he thanked you for coming. You gave an evil wave as you left. Soon, this house would collapse and ruin the family. Her life was about to go far down hill. You buckled your seat belt and drove home. This will be good.

((Hey everyone! Sorry this chapter is short, but I promise the next one will be full of action!))