Author's Note

Author's Note

Hello friends!  Thank you so much for choosing to read my novel.  As cliche as it sounds, it really does mean the world to me!  I hope that you enjoyed reading it, and I would love to hear what you thought in the comments below.

It seems like just yesterday when I began writing it, but in reality, it was two months ago.  I wrote this novel for NaNoWriMo 2014, which is a self-contest where you write a novel in a month.  You can either take the adult challenge (50,000 words) or the Young Writers' Program where you set your own goal.  Because November was rehearsal time for the fall play, I chose a goal of 30,000 words, and actually reached 41,474 words.  So I exceeded my goal, yay!  Anyways, writing a novel in a month is harder than seems because you have to actually find time to write and push yourself to keep going.  I encourage all of you to try it out next November, if you are interested in writing. 

But wow, I can't believe that I'm finally publishing the last chapter!  It's so crazy, but thanks for coming on this journey with me.  It was a lot of fun having you along.  Now, I just need to find time to edit it, even though I was supposed to do during NaNoRevMo (aka December...).  Sorry, but I was pretty busy during December editing The Starbucks Queen, which is currently being updated every weekend, so check it out if you want...

If you did like this novel, please do feel free to check out my other works!  I have a lot currently going up (check my page for the update schedule), and a lot of new ideas bouncing around in my head. (:

On the first few chapters, I have dedications for some pretty awesome and supportive people so be sure to check out their profiles, read their works, and don't forget to vote and comment! <3

Thank you, once again, for reading!

Have a wonderful day!

Love always,

Ali 

A. L. Woodson