Flashbacks Calls

Ben's POV

We get inside my apartment and I watch as Maggie runs through the house after she takes her shoes off by the door exactly like I taught her.

How she's such a well mannered child after I was a basic heathen all my life still boggles my mind.

As she plays, I try to calm my heart as I think about the man that I just saw next door. In all the years that I've lived in this building, I've never once had a next door neighbor, which is why I always felt safe here. And now, that safety is a jeopardy all because of the stranger that moves into the place next door.

If it was a woman, it wouldn't be so bad. The fear wouldn't be choking me as hard as it is now, but having someone that appears so strong, so menacing has my heart rate spiking as I try to hold in my whimpers of fear.

Not every man is like him.

Not every man is going to make me want to end my life.

But every man has the potential to do that and so much worse.

I look down at the counter between my white knuckled hands as I hear Maggie playing in her room, my intrusive thoughts forcing my memories to bombard my mind even as I wish they'd fall away forever

✨✨✨

I watch from the bed that I'm chained to, body shaking as I follow Silas' body as he treks around my bed, movements slow and mocking as his face is hidden by the shadows. But I know it's him.

Ever since I left Enchanted territory, it's always been him, when my eyes are closed, when I'm awake, when I'm somewhere in between, he's always there.

His body stops as he ends up at the foot of the bed, looking down at my naked body, my cock limp and used, tears streaming down my face as snort dries to my nostrils, his presence making me feel more dirty that I look. He liefys his hand and I feel my body flinch away in fear, coiling in on myself though his touch never comes.

Instead, his mocking laugh reaches my ears as he begins to move again and when I open my eyes he's gone.

I wish he was.

I feel a rough hand grab my cheeks and turn my towards the living breathing monster that I'm tied to. That I'm forced to sit here and love, the gag in my mouth preventing me from cutting any ties between us. That and the old that he has on the only family I have left: my sister.

Tears continue to leak out of my eyes as I pray for something to happen, someone to save me, or even for me to die.

Death would be a blessing and a release.

It would take all the pain and the weight of life off of my shoulders.

It would snatch away the choice that Silas is trying to push on to me.

My sister, saving her from his clutches and letting her live, while I spent the rest of my days with the most evil dirty man I've ever met, obeying his every word so that he doesnt go back on his and find my sister, finishing the job I'm sure he's already started. Or giving up Thomas and his new lover, people who are innocent in all, so clearly falling in love for the price of one life, my sister.

I tried my best to keep them apart without being suspicious , hoping that maybe I could stall them from falling in love, and my delay caused Silas to snatch my sister from the street in front of her job for motivation for me to hurry up.

I had the chances, and I couldn't do it.

And now the only person in the word that loves me is in danger.

And I have to chose.

I can't.

"I'm starting to think that you like all this pain, love. That you like it when I bend you to my will and force you to submit to me. You like it when I make your body please mine." Silas' lips press against my ear as he whispers, and I shake violently against the bed, straining my head to get away from him. "Are you offering? Because I would love to bite you."

I begin to sob as I feel teeth drag against my throat, wishing for someone to save me, but knowing that there's no one out there that cares enough, that ever wanted to know enough about me to know that I'm missing.

To know that I'm in pain.

To see how close I am to giving up.

And as a cold hand grasps my face once more, I close my eyes and wait.

Knowing what's coming next and hating it all the same.

✨✨✨

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear the patter of feet coming down the hallway, and I try to wipe my tears but I'm not fast enough as Maggie comes into the kitchen.

Her tiny body slows down as she walks in and she tilts her head with a pout as she looks at me.

"Daddy, is today a bad day?" She asks me, voice quiet and I crouch down on the floor, opening my arms to welcome her into them and she comes forward instantly and wraps her tiny arms around me softly.

I sniff a little and give her a sad smile. "Yeah, baby. Today is a bad day." I tell her.

It's important to let Maggie know that it's okay to havw bad days and cry a little, no matter how big you are or your gender. Holding in those emotions is dangerous and can harm people outside of yourself. The last thing I ever want to do is have Maggie suffer because of what I went through. And so every day I try my hardest to teach her to be good, and fair and okay. Even if being okay is hard sometimes.

"Do you want a hug? I can give you Puppy, he can give you a kiss." She says overs and I smile at her softly, proud of my baby and how kind she is.

"A hug would be awesome, Mags." I tell her and she pulls me into a hug, her grip strong even in childhood, her Enchanted genes already starting to peak out. "Thank you."

"Welcome." She says with her little lips and I all but melt. "You know what make you feel better?" She asks me and I shake my head. "You should call Uncle Ares! He always make everything all better." Maggie tells me and I laugh as I nod my head in agreement.

"Yes he does. You want to talk to him, huh?" I ask, knowing her motive and she shakes her head as if innocent.

"No, daddy, this is for you." She tells me and I nod my head, not believing her at all.

"Fine let's call him." Maggie and I end up sitting on the couch as Ares' phone rings and thankfully on the third ring he finally picks up.

"Hello?"

"Uncle Ares!" Maggie squeals but once she sees my face she turns away with a giggle. "Daddy is having a bad day, and you make everything better." She says and I roll my eyes knowing my little girl just wanted to talk to my friend.

"Bad day, huh?" He asks but before I can answer, I hear him call out to someone in the background. "I'm going on break, cover for me." He says before his surroundings get more quiet. "Come on, let's make your day better." He says making tears come to my eyes, reminding myself that those few months years ago are a memory now and I do have people that care about me.

And so I do exactly that, letting Ares and Maggie make my bad day, better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is really hard for me to write. I am a survivor but I wanted to let people know, that if any of you are like me, things will get better and there will be a time where you find yourself a family too.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: How's this boom so far?