Burn

Reader POV-Fluff

"Ow!" You exclaimed as the hot wax settled on your hand. You were just trying to reach for a pen when you knocked your candle over. It had been burning for a while, so the wax was plentiful and very hot.

From the next room over you could hear a chair scraping against the ground and footsteps coming quickly toward you. You had hoped that your yelp of pain hadn't distracted Kuvira from her work.

She knelt by you and examined your hand.

"Are you okay?" She asked, sincere concern and worry for her girlfriend covering her words.

"I'm fine." You get out through gritted teeth. You know that if you open your mouth, you'll probably scream in pain.

"Your not fine," She said emphasizing on the word fine, "Come, this way." She guided you towards the bathroom. You tried to pull out of her grasp insisting you were fine.

"Come on Kuvira, I'm fine, and your have your work to do."

"No." She simply said and moved behind you so she could press her front against your backside, pushing you forward. You surrendered and let her push you into the bathroom.

She turned the sink on and softly moved your hand under the stream of water.

"Does that feel okay?" She whispered into your ear, as she was still behind you. You had to admit, it soothed the heat in your hand and cooled your down.

"Yeah, it feels much better."

Kuvira moved behind you to get cotton swabs and some burn ointment. She took your hand out of the water and the unbearable heat came back.

"Sorry love,"She muttered as she applied some ointment onto the back of her palm, "this is gonna hurt." She took a cotton swab and pressed in into the drop of medicine on her hand.

"Ready?" She asked looking up into your eyes.

"Just get it over with." You replied and turned your head away and shut your eyes. She put the ointment onto your burn, and surprisingly, it only stung a bit.

You moved your head back to face her and opened your eyes. "That doesn't hurt that bad."

Kuvira smiled up at you. "All done!"

The burned skin was already turning a dark pink, covered by a green tinted medicine mixture. She wrapped it quickly with some gauze and led you back to the main bedroom.

She pushed you down onto the bed and tucked you in the covers moving in behind you as well.

"You- you have to go back to work!" You stuttered, confused as to why she was laying down with you.

She moved so her face was pressed into the back of your head, and wrapped her arms around you.

"I was pretty much done anyway and it's already so late. Might as well just go to bed." She said in a nonchalant voice. She noticed your reluctance quickly though. "Don't worry, I really was almost done, let's just go to bed."

The bed was very comfy, and Kuvira's arms were placed around you perfectly. " I guess we can sleep." You said and yawned immediately after saying that.

"I love you so much,"She whispered into your ear, thinking you were asleep. "I hate seeing your get hurt. You know that? So please stop getting hurt."

"I'll try." You whispered before falling asleep faintly hearing Kuvira chuckle as you drifted off.

Please remember to send it requests. Thank you! Comment and vote!