CHAPTER 11

So let's start this part

Sid was caressing her hairs and was angry in her for eating so many junk food and now she is burning with fever.. But deep inside he is very much worried for her.. He cares for her really very much.. He can't see her laying unconscious in front of him.. His hearts aches..

Sana slowly and slowly gained back her counciousness and saw Sid sleeping near her resting her head on the Side table and holding her hand tightly ..

Sana sees it and smiles and thinks he really cares for me.i remember how I got unconscious... I was going downstairs and then I got dizzy and I got unconscious.. I don't know what happened to me after that but yes this much I know that he really cares for me..in these days he is the only one for whom I care the most and he also cares for me the same.. I don't know this feeling.. What this feeling is.. But whatever is this it just fells like I am in heaven .. His one touch can relax me.. His one smile can melt my heart..i can give my fucking life for him.. But I don't know why.. Why I do for him sooo much.. Who am I to him.. Nothing I even don't know I am a friend of him or not.. Not friend definitely bcz we have kissed each other .. Friends don't do these things I don't know what this relationship is Between us.. What is this.. But at last it just feels like heaven ..

Do I love him????? Do I.. Do I really love him

No I can't love him i think yes I love him I have started feeling for him I have falled for him and it's really a bad one.. I know I know I have fall in love with him.. Butt

Waitt!!!!!

Do he love me.. Number of questions were roaming in her mind but she doesn't have the answer of not one question

She thought.. He can get many like me.. He can why only me an orphan who don't even know her parents..he is such a billionare and I !??? I m nothing in front of him nothing just a simple girl.. He told. Me that I am his obsession but but he hasn't told me that he love obsession and love is different thing ... I don't whether he will love me or not but I will love him with full heart.. If it's one sided okay.. I have no prblm with it.. But I will love him with all my heart ❤

She smiled broadly realizing her feelings towards him.. She was lucky to have him..

Sana saw him sleeping with a cute put.. A sudden urge ran inside to kiss him on his lips she lean forward and was veryyy close to her and then boom sidharth woke up with a jerk.. And saw sana very ise to him.. But when he shouted she flinch in fear and she know that he will tease him to know end..

Sid realized what she was trying to do.. So he thought to tease her as expected by sana..

Sid -so what we're you doing shehnaaz.. He said smirking..

Sana - vo.... Wmmc.. I was... I wasss............ Mm... Aaa...

She wasn't able to forms words and was fumbling and Sid was controlling his laughter..

Sid - tell naa baby what we're you doing!! He said in a husky voice coming near her ears..

And biting her earlobe and was showering her with neck kisses

Sana was sweating and was shivering from inside and was enjoying it seeing their proximity..

Sana moaned when he bit her earlobe and was kissing her -mmm.. Aaa... Sissddd..st.... Ooooppp....... Itt... Trt... Mmmm....

Sidarth smirked seeing his effect on her..

He left her and asked -then tell na Sana what we're you doing..

Sana gathered her courage and said in one go.. I wasn't doing anything there was something on your face.. I was just removing it...

Sid -acchaaaaa

Sana-yes so what you thought.. Raising her eyebrows..

Sid -nothing just okay leave eat so how you are right now.. And I am really very angry on you bcz you have eaten lot of junk foods that why tumhari tabiyat itni kharab hoagyi ki you got unconscious..

Sid -from today no bahar ka khana no pizza no oily foods nothing just boiled foods understood..

Sana made a pout and tried to argue with him but offckarse abhi Kabir singh bane hue the shukla jii.. To inhe chup karana is impossible.. 😉

Sid moved in the washroom to wash his face and Sana was sitting in the bed.

Sana -bach gaye Sana nahi to ye banda meko chidaata rehta poora din.. Bach gayi Sana.. Nahi to phir jaati Tu.. Ek second nahi lagta iski chidaane me.. She chuckled at her going to be act.. 😂.

Sid listened the voice of Sana and listened whole thing that she said..

Bcz the door kf bathroom was slightly open.. 😜

Sid came with a poker face.. And he thought ab to bilkul bhi nahi chodunga.. Baby ab teri tamanna puri karke rahenga.. Tu ruk ab.. He chuckled..

Sid came near her and sat on the bed in front of her.. And Sana raised her eyebrows as whatt!!!!

Sid just smashed his lips with her.. And Sana was first shocked at his act and was embarassed aslo at the thought that he knew what she wanted and he gave.. She too repricorepricorated the kiss with all the passion they were kissing madly as there was no tomorrow.. They were fulfilling there desires.they both were giving promises to each other through that kiss.. They were promising each other they will always be there for each other.. Sana was roaming her hands on his hair and Sid was also roming her hands inside her t -shirt shamelessly and both were enjoying the kiss..

At last they broke the kiss and lean on there foerhead and both were breathing heavily and Sana was blushing also remembering their last encounter.. ☺☺

Sid - so sanaaa I think you enjoyed the kiss

Sana -I think you too Mr shukla

Sid was shocked by his bold avtaar but he smiled seeing her kitten that was Blushing few minutes before has bcm a wild cat now.. 😂

Sana -let's go downstairs sidharthhhh
Sid -no not at all you are not at all well right now.. I will not allow to step you out of this room if you want something tell me I will bring it... If I am not there then tell the servant they will bring for you understood

Sid went downstairs and when he goes downstairs rohan was laughing on him..
And smiling cheekily..

Sod saw rohan weird behavior he asked

Sod - what happened rohan why are you laughing and making weird faces..
Rohan -boss I think you full y enjoyed haan..
Sid -what are you saying rohan
He was confused

Rohan -boss don't act like you don't know anything I know you know everything okk..

Sod -Rohan tell me.. I am your boss will you tell me or not otherwise be ready for the basement party okay Rohan

Rohan started fearing he just blurted out boss lipstick is smudged on your face saying this he brusted out in laughter 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣.

Sid saw in the mirror and saw sana lipstick was there and he was smiling remembering their kiss and again make a poker face and ran into the room..

So okay this is chapter 11 and I hope you have love the previous chapter and will love this too.. So okay and you may think that why sana realized so about her feelings so jaldi.. So this bcz I wanted to little bit of reality like in real life it is one sided right (but we sidnaazians know what is the truth but there are solos or you can say haters that don't accept.. Idc🙂about them)
That why I thought to realate it to reality .. It will be one soded but when time will come I will tell you about Sid feeling and there will be many twists abhi cute cute chal raha hai to chalne do.. 😌😌😉

Thankyouuu
Regards,
Ayesha Raza ❤❤❤❤