CHAPTER 19

So let's start the part

On the other side sidharth again crack this deal.. And was going to his own hotel.. But a phone call disturbed them... It was riya..

Riya -boss what happened why did you called me up in the basement I am waiting since so long but you didn't tell me you want to talk anything serious????
Sid gets shocked bcz he hadn't said anything to anyone so why riya is calling.
Sid -riya i didn't wanted to talk to you.. Who told you this??.
Riya - Ananya

Ananaya was another girl of sid.. Not trust worthy but he has kept her as guard ... As riya has told him that she wants to find job as she is homeless and she can do this work perfectly.. So on told of riya he has kept her and she was new there..

Sid - riya he yelled at phone bcz he knew what has happened..
Go to sana check on her .. Do you get it I am coming right now.. And don't leave her okkk
I am coming.. He called sana to check on her if she is okk.. But she wasn't picking up the call..

He pulled his hair in frustration..

He immediately called rohan
Rohan -yes boss
Sid - order the guards to prepare and mansion par extra security lagwa.. Kaise bhi kar ke and tell everyone to be attentive and kisiko bahar jaane nahi diya jaaye.. Samajh aaya.. Fast and take out the fucking private jet.. Usnderstood right now..
R -what happened boss.. Any prb.. He was going to say but was cut by Sid..
Sid -jitna bola itna kar.. Samjh aya.. Now go fast..
He cutted the call..

Riya on the other side ran to the room and waht she saw she was just dumbesruck..

Sana was lieing their lifeless and ananya was trying to tie her up with rope..

Riya there and then shot her hands and attacked her...

Ananya was shocked bcz she knew her planned got failed .. And no one can save her from the devil.. She tried to jump out off the window holding her injured hand but riya was faster than her she shot her on legs.. She was not attacking on her bcz she doesn't want her to die now as they want to know why she is doing this..

Riya - you bitch what you thought of yourself .. You will come and attck sana and then you will go..
Haan.. Bloody lady..you fucking girl.. Don't you know where you are??? In sidharth shukla mansion do you think you would just get save now..  Now Face the consequences..
Bloody moron..

Riya hold her hair and dragged her in the basement and tied her up with the rope and then ordered the guards to keep an eye on her as she is coming in few minutes..

When she goes in the room there she saw sid was picking up sana and laying her on the bed as in bridal style..

Riya -boss how is sana
Sid -don't you have any sense riya.. I have told you not to keep an eye on sana on every one and their was so much security how do that bloody bitch do that..

Riya-boss but was cut by sid -riys called the doctor now..he yelled

Yes boss
Riya called the doctor and doc
told him that she is unconsious bcz of some medicine put on her face that's why she is unconsious and she will be ok after sometime and there is no need to worry..

S - okk doc..
Rohan come with me.. And yes riya you stay here and keep an eye on her understood.. He said sternly and I am in the basement..

And if sana wake up call me.. I will be there..

Riya -relaz boss I am here I will not let anything happen to her.. Don't worry..and go and just take out the truth from that bitch..

He smiled at her concern..

Sid ran to basement and there she was ananya.. He smirked and was hell angry how the hell she has the right to do anything with her.. He will not leave her..

S- Rohan '
R -yes boss..
He understood what boss is trying to say.. He brought furnace and put it on her face she screamed.. Aaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaa

Sid - tell me who told you to these stunts tell me right now other wise face the consequences.. Understood..
Ana - no I will not tell you.. She smirked in pain..
Sid was hell furious now..
Rohan put red chilli powder on her hand and then put the furnace on her hand her hand got burned.. She again screamed.. Aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

Sid smirked - tell me or other wise..
Rohan agin put the furnace on her face..
She again screamed..

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ana - I am telling you wait..

To be continued

200+ votes and I have got some viral fever that's why I updated so late.. Sorry.. Plzz 200+ voted and do comments..

Thank you
Regards,
Ayesha ❤❤❤