CHAPTER 25

So let's start the part..

Paras eyes we're roaming on her every curves.. Sana felt his gaze and was feeling uncomfortable..
She turned back and saw paras looking at her with lustful eyes.. But she very smoothly shrugged of. These thoughts..
S-mr. Chabra.. Hello.. She snapped hi. Back on earth and then he came back 😂🤧
Chb-yess shehnaaz
S-excuse me it Miss gill for u.. She said in a stern voice
And I think u may have understood what I want okay.. Plzz. Do the preparations properly .. I don't want any mistakes bcz this is a surprise okay.. She said in a excited tone.
Chb-yess miss gill.. Offcoarse I will do it don't worry everything will be perfect as u want.. He said. With faking a smile...
S-okay.. Thanku.. Now. I am leaving and plzz. Do it fast bcz the person will come in the evening so we don't have soo much of time. Okk..
Chb-yess miss gill. .

Sana led to her room and then was going to change her clothes but then she hears a sound of someone calling her name... She truened back and she saw Mr. Chabra there

On the other side sidharth had already finished his work and was leading to home he reached his home and saw no body there . .. He yelled sana baby.. Sana...
But Sana didn't replied back...
He then thought that she must be sleeping in the room.. Then he led to the room and the sight in front of him was enough to break him ... His heart shattered like a glass which has broke now...
His eyes we're blodd shot red and then he fisted his palm and ran inside the room...
He holded the collar of chabra.. And slapped him hard... He was punching him.. Kicking him.. Mercilessly...
Sana was crying mess... He was going to die by beating so mercilessly..
Sana said sidharth leave him he will die sidharth.. Leave him ..
But sidharth was no where to stop she was holding him from his back and kissing him on his back...
Sana-sidharth leave him otherwise he will die.. Sidharth aapko meri kasam leave him..
At last sid had to leave him because uske kasam ke aage kuch nahi . .

Sid then hugged her tightly.. And was crassing her face but that time millions and millions of questions were roaming in his mind that who is he.. How come her  get inside the mansion.. And many more but that time his shona his jaan.. His everything needed him the most..

He was crassing her hair and Sana was was just shedding silent tears his t-shirt was all wet durme to her tears but he didn't care.. He know what taroma must be Sana facing rn.. He knew.. That why nothing was important rn except her.. Then he took out the phone from his pocket and called rohan...
Sid - rohan come fast he said in a veryy dangerous tone.. Like he is ready to kill someone..
Rohan was taken aback by his tone but then he replied.. But bhai I.. Mean.. Boss what happened.. Like why are u so angi..
Sid-rohan what I said just di it oaky don't aks. E anything stupid and yes bring some mens with u.. He said with a stern tone and anger lacing in his tone...

Rohan came as fast as he could with mens. And he entered into the room..
Till then Sana was sleeping.. On the bed bcz Sid made her sleep.. There..
As she was crying and that may affect her physically but mentally too..

Sid then dragged that chabra whi was totally unconscious and knew nothing about the surroundings..
He dragged him down the stairs and .. In that time chabra head..whole body was getting injured..
Bcz he was being dragged.
There was pool of blood coming out from chabra..

But Sid was Sid.. He didn't had any mercy on him..
Rohan came and saw the scenairo.. He was shocked that what has happened..
He asked boss what happened and who is he..
He made a sympathy face looking at chabra..
Sid replied he tried to molest Sana..
Rohan was shocked to the core bcz Rohan take Sana was his own sister.. And seeing his sister in pain or being tried to be. Molested  cant go well with him.. He just slapped furiously on chabras face ...

Hello hii.. ThaThanku for reading the chapter u hope u all have loved it.. And plz. Do read the previous chapter I hope. I may have loved this chapter.. Plzz do vote and comment.. And pyaar barsao kyun ki main pyaar ki bhooki hoon 🙂😅...

Thik hai byee... Tc..
Next update will be soon.. Till then enjoy. Love u all...

Thankyou
Regards,
Ayesha ❤❤❤❤