CHAPTER 17

So lets start the part

Sid was crying in her arms and sana was too sheding silent tears..

Sana was trying her best to console him but he was not stopping..

Sana -bas meri jaan.. Bas.. Chup hoja

After sometime he stopped weeping and there was no sound coming..

Sana lifted her head and saw he slept in her arms.. She smiled..

She laid him on the bed and covered him with the blanket..

Sana thought..

This man "THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA"
Was crying in front of me like a kid.. People. Say men has no emotions.. But they are very wrong.. They have many emotions but they just don't show it to this cruel world.. They don't show it..
Sidharth ko jo aaj maine dekha it was soo different.. He is hulk from outside but a kid from inside.. He wants that care and love ❤he wants it but he never got.. After seeing him today like this.. It just broke my heart I never thought that a man who is mafia a ruthless person in front of The whole world..but is a kid from inside that is hidden from the whole world.. Never thought.. Men has so much emotions but they just hold it.. I myself have never got love affection a person who cares for me no one.. I have not even seen my parents .. I know the feeling of it when you don't have the person with you whom you loved the most the most in whole world .. Sid is. Soo lucky he saw his parents he has enjoyed it but me.. I don't even know the names of. My parents.. I know sid I can never give your parents.. But I will give you that love that care that.. Choti choti baare..everything that you wanted but never got.. I will give you.. I will never let tears fall from your eyes.. After smaira you have bcm my everything my life... And offcaorse my love ❤❤I have found my love in you.. I have found it..

Sana left the room and goes downstairs in the kitchen to make his favourite food.. To make him happy..

She prepared his favorite moong ki daal, rice, bindhi,paneer and roti ..

Sidharth loves simple home food daal,rice that's it.. He is a mafia but love to eat simple food.. Servant makes for. Him but that taste that mother taste always misses .. The way his mother used to make for him with all love and care.. That always misses..

Today Sana made food for him.. After living with him so much.. She has observed that he likes simple food..
She was shocked that being soo much rich he loves to it daal, rice 🍚
But you know people should not forget their roots from where they have grown up.. They shouldn't forget.. That is same with sid.
Being a mafia.. A richest personality he has not forget his roots form where he had rised..

Sana goes upsatairs to wake him up.. When she enters in the room she saw the cutest thing ever sidharth sleeping like abbay with a cute innocent pout.. All cuddles up in her pillow..
Sana smiled broadly..

Sana -sid wake up.. Sid khale naa.. Tujhe bhook lagi hogi.. Jaldi uth.. Khana thanda hojayega. Wake up . .

Sid rubbd his eyes and pull her towards himself and Sid got over her and kissed her forehead Sana blushed hard bcz first time he was doing like this.. Both were looking into each other eyes .. They both were talking with their eyes. Maana saw immense care and love in his eyes and Sid too..

They both were in their lala world but suddenly sidharth phone beeped..

Tringgggg... Trinnggggg

They both came out from their lala world.. And Sid groaned in frustration
Ki kon hai bhai itna accha mood kharab kardiya..
Sana giggled seeing him like this.. It was like a kid has missed the opportunity of playing..