RIDL - 1

'hei!' 

A young man shout a bit when someone just bump into him while he is holding a cup of coffee in his hand, which now only the cup left, the entire coffee has been spread out on to his white shirt.

He looks at the other young man who just walks fast leaving him without even bother to apologies, that other young man turns back a bit and their eyes met for several seconds before he starts to run out from that coffee shop and out from the first man's sight. 

'Great, now I have coffee all over my shirt!' he murmurs tiredly while looking at the mess on his shirt  

'Shit!' he looks at his watch and remembers that he needs to attend a meeting in 10 minutes.

----

'What happened to you?' one beautiful young woman ask him as she sees those coffee spatters all over his shirt

'Just not my lucky day, I guess' he said flatly 

He buttoned up his suit so he can cover most part of the stain on his white shirt, and both entered the meeting room. 

---

'War, Mr. Lee is looking for you' 

The young man with coffee stained shirt stops walking and turns to his office mate who just talked. 

'He asked you to go to his office' 

War nods, 'Ok, thanks' 

War walks to the other side and heads to his supervisor office. He knocks on the door before he opens it. 

'Mr. Lee, you're asking for me?' War asked once he opened the door and he sees the back of a man who is sitting in front of his boss. 

'Oh, War, come inside' his supervisor said. 

'I need you to meet our new intern' he continues 

 The young man raises from his seat and turns around to meet War. War frowns as that young man also look a bit surprised. 

'You?' War pointing at him 

'War, this is Anan, your new intern' Mr. Lee said

The young man looks at him, unamused, so does War. 

'I already have two interns, why don't you put him under Lam? He probably needs an intern' War said to his boss

 'Lam will get another two. Anan here was the best graduate from Chula, IT department. He'll do you a great help' 

'Good to meet you, Mr. Wanarat' that young man offers his hand to War who still look at him uninterested. 

 'I promise, I will be very useful for you' 

'I bet you will' War said, a bit sarcastic 

'Great!, War, you can show him his desk, with the other interns at your wing' Mr. Lee said 

 ...

'This is your desk' War said as they arrived at the desk 

'Hei..' Anan said when War is about to leave 

'Listen, Mr. Wanarat. About what happened this morning... I'm sorry' Anan said 

War looks at him flatly, not saying a word, then turns around again to leave. 

'I'm really am sorry' He walks around War to stop him from leaving. 

'ok' War said

'Ok?' Anan asked 

'Yes, ok. It's not a big deal' War said and leaves him 

---

War walks back to his office, still doesn't get why he needs to supervise another intern. He is still pissed actually, about the coffee.