RIDL - 24

Yin wakes up to find the space next to him is vacant. He screens around that large bedroom, but he is all alone. He screens that rather dark room, 'War...?', he gets up from the bed and reaching out to the door. 

'Wa-' 

Yin walks towards the living room of that presidential suite room.

'War..?', Yin turns on the light in that room, but he still sees no one in that living room.

'Wa-' Yin is about to call his name again but stops as the front door is open. 

War appears to not realize that Yin is staring at him from near the sofa.   

'Where have you been?' War startles to hear that voice of Yin, he sounded a bit cold. 

'Yi-...' War turns to Yin's direction while covering his mouth and holding himself to not coughing. 

'What are you doing' Yin said as he walks to approach him 

'I-' War tries to talk but couldn't continue his words as he starts to cough again

War moves to avoid Yin as the taller man is getting closer towards him. 

'Don't get near me' War said as he keeps covering his mouth as he walks further

War in hales deeply, he is so tired of coughing. 

'Just get back to sleep, Yin' War said as he reached the dining room. 

Yin follows War to the dinning room, and watch him taking some medicine and getting some drinks afterward. 

Yin walks to approach War, and slowly strokes his back as War leans behind the sink with his head hangs low. 

'You ok?' Yin asked softly

War slowly leans towards Yin's body, he puts his head on Yin's chest. Yin instinctively wraps him and hugs him tight. Yin caresses War hair, and kisses it softly. Yin's right hand reaches out to War's cheek, it's warm, he sighs with a bit of annoyance. War can hear that, he slowly releases himself from Yin's embrace, he can feel the annoyance in Yin's tone. 

'What did I say about taking care of your health' Yin said 

War sighs and moves away from Yin, he feels like he doesn't need this patronizing boyfriend at this point.  

'I'm fine' War responded shortly

'Just get back to sleep' War said faintly as he starts to walk slowly to the living room. 

Yin follows him. 

'What are you doing?' Yin said 

'I'll sleep here' War said while pointing at the sofa

'huh?' 

'I'm fine, just get back to the room. You need to attend the signing ceremony in the morning'

 Yin looks at War confused, 'What are you talking about?' 

'I'm having a bit of cold' War said 

'So?' 

'I shouldn't be too close to you, you'll catch a cold' War said plainly

'So what if I got a cold?' Yin questioned him

War just shakes his head, then he lays down to the sofa slowly. 

'Get up' Yin said 

'back to the bedroom' Yin ordered

War just turns his body around and doesn't say a word to respond. 

'You're so stubborn' Yin said 

Yin shakes his head as he walks towards the bedroom.