RIDL - 9

Anan slams that door the soonest he entered his penthouse. 

'Damn it!' he cursed loudly 

He takes his phone out and dials War's number, but no surprise, his phone is off. He is thinking about getting to his place, to explain the situation. But after thinking about the pros and cons, he decided to keep it cool and talk to War tomorrow. 

---

'Yes, sir. Understand' he nods while talking to someone on the phone

'I will try, sir' he said before he ended the call and hears the door knocked 

War can hear the door is about to open while still typing on his laptop keyboard. He looks at the door and suddenly he stops typing. He stares at the man who just entered his office. 

'Lunch with me' he said, even without hello first. 

War not respond to it swiftly.

'huh?' he is still surprised with the visit.

'It's almost 12, I'm here to take you for a lunch' Anan said, yes that man is Anan.

'I'm busy' War said and gets back to look at his laptop screen 

'You still need to eat' he responded

Anan walks towards War's desk, grab one chair and sits. War looks back at him, rather confused.

'What are you doing?' he asked 

'Waiting for you to finish whatever work you have there. I'll stay here until you're done' Anan said confidently

'You-' 

War's words are stopped by that fierce stares by the man in front of him. 

'Look, if it's about last night, I've told you-, I won't tell-' 

Again Anan glares at him, there's a bit of intimidation in that stare. War is his supervisor, but after that kiss, Anan seems to forget the boundaries and his position. 

'You're done?' Anan asked 

'Will you leave me alone after this?' War asked 

Anan smirks then stands up. 

'Let's go' he said, he knows War will go with him. 

---

Both enter the food court area located in the 10th floor of the building, people are start coming in and less and less tables are available. 

'There' Anan said and takes War's hand, intended to guide him to that table. 

War hurriedly takes his hand, and walks away from Anan towards the said table. Anan is startled a bit but then smiles sheepishly, he doesn't know why but he feels like War is acting like a sulking boyfriend to him.  

'I'll get you your food' Anan said, but War beats him in an instant, 'No need, I can get it myself', he said and leaves the table. 

Anan just shakes his head staring at War's back as someone softly taps his back. Anan turns around and finds Nina who smiles widely at him. 

'You're here' Anan said

'I'll keep our table, you can go and get your food' Anan said 

...

War taking his time screening the booth, while thinking about why he agreed to come there and eat lunch with Anan. After what happened last night, War's head seems to ready to move on and cut everything related with Anan, he just found that that younger man is a player, two timer, is an ultimate turn off for him, the good side is, he won't get too nervous around Anan after this, since his persona has been damaged.