🌸💗 I think I did it again 💗🌸

3rd person

The loud music boomed through the apartment a big crowd of people dancing on the 'dance floor'.

"You reaaaaaally don't want to do aaaaannnything?" giggled Felix, looking at Seungmin who was sitting on the couch beside him. His eyes were focused on one certain person:

Hyunjin.

His best friend.

"Oh my god...I can't believe you're...you....Kim SEUNGMIN...is scared to make the first move-"

Seungmin clasped his hand in front of his friends mouth, wanting to stop him from rambling so loud. 

"He's drunk..."

"What are you even talking about?" he furrowed his eyebrows, pretending not to know about what his friends was taking about.

"We bouthknowthatyouobivouslylike-" he rambled against his friends hand, wanting to spill the tea.

"Psssssttt! Felix be quiet or do I have to shut your mouth with Changbins fingers?"

Felix looked at his friend fightened but eventually hiccuped tipsy right after.

"Ew!" Seungmin looked at Felix in disgust who was laughing after he had licked his palm.

"You're really, really in love~~" he laughed.

"Felix...please don't-"

"Seungmin is in love~"

"Felix!"

"So, so deeeeep in lovee~~"

"Felix be quiet for goodness sake!"

"Seungmin is-"

"Babe! Come over here...there's someone I want you to meet!" called Changbin, Felix boyfriend out. Felix giggled, standing up almost failing. He turned around, flashing Seungmin a smile.

"Have some fun, Seung....don't sit here with such a b#tch face...the night is still so younnngg~ I'M COMINGGG!".

Seungmin rolled his eyes, watching his friend leave.

"Having fun? Isn't it overrated? How am I supposed to have fun here?"

He looked around, suddenly someone grabbed his hand pushing him onto his feet. Seungmin squeaked, being all over startled of the sudden action.

"Jisung?"

But without any answer, Jisung pushed him towards a 'bar' handing him a cup with some alcohol.

"You're not gonna have fun if you drink this..." he wriggled with his eyebrows, a cheeky smile on his lips.

" I'm gonna pass-"

"OH HELL NO!" he shouted.

"Is here anyone who isn't drunk?"

"Drink!"

"N-no-"

"C'mon or I'll confront Hyunjin myself telling-"

Seungmin immediatley grabbed the cup, gulping everything down.

"Uggh..." he grabbed his throat, feeling a burning sensation.

"THAT'S IT MY FRIENDDD!" yelled Jisung, hitting Seungmins back proudly. "C'MON HAVE SOME MORE..."

Jisung gave him another one, cheering as his friend was gulping it down. Seungmin started to feel dizzy but really good. He let out a laugh, thinking it's not even that bad as he had imagined it. Soon more people gathered around, watching a drink competition start. The crowd cheered as more and more people started to join the competition.

Who would've thought that Seungmin would have this much fun?

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Seungmin stumbled through the apartment, being a complete drunk mess. Was this supposed to happen? Nah...

But at least he had fun.

He smiled sheepishly as he saw his Hyung on the dance floor. He loves dancing. But he didn't like the fact that there was a girl next to him. He can't let this happen.

"Hyung *hic* is only mine..." he pouted, stumbling towards Hyunjin.

"Hyunggggggg~~~~" he called loudly.  People didn't mind him since they were busy with their own things.

"Hyunngggg~~" He walked towards Hyunjin who smirked at him.

"Hey there...having fun?" he asked as he paid attention to the now fondly smiling boy. He ran his hand though his long blonde hairs. Seungmin couldn't deny that he wasn't looking hot. His black skinny jeans and the head band just-

"Jinnieeee~~" giggled Seungmin as Hyunjin pulled him closer by his waist.

"What's wrong babe?" he flashed him seducing smile, making the boy go red. Hyunjin has a definitely better alcohol tolerance than Seungmin.

"I'm n-not your babe..." he whined, grabbing the latters cheeks. "Hyungg~~spend *hic* time with y-your bestieee~~"

Seungmin let out a whine, pouting cutely.

"Why that pout baby...you want to spend that badly time with your Hyung?"

Seungmin nodded, falling into his best friends embrace.

"His chest is so warm and muscly...just how I imagined it-"

Hyunjin grabbed the youngers hand, leading him upstairs.

Seungmin giggled drunk, stumbling after the latter.

If that was a clever idea?

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

Hi! So welcome to my sec book.

Just some reminders:

a) English is not my first language

b) Don't like, don't read

c) Seungmin thoughts

Hyunjin thoughts

d) Happy that ur here!

e) Feel free to comment and to correct mistakes.

 It makes me happy to read your comments!

  ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mae 🖇💌