🌸💗 'cause to lose all my senses 💗🌸

3rd person

(Seungmins imagination what he is thinking about...and how it would affect everything)

Seungmin slapped him and  pushed him away.

"Hyunjin stop!"

Hyunjin was holding his cheek.

"What was that for?!"

"We're best friends!! We cannot do that!"

"But you kissed me at the party, we literally made out so what's the problem now?!" he shouted.

"But that doesn't mean that I'm serious, I was drunk and stupid and-"

"So you regret that kiss?" he asked.

Seungmin didn't know what to answer.

"I asked you if you regret it!!" he shouted even louder.

"Hyunjin, I can't-"

"I'm leaving"

"No! Hyunjin, wait I lov-"

Seungmin was suprised, feeling his best friends lips against his for a few seconds.

He was speechless.

Hyunjin was starring at him. Seungmin was drowning in his eyes.

"Hyunjin..." he whispered. 

Without realizing anything, he leaned in again, their lips almost touching until-

Hyunjins phone started to ring.

"Oh f#ck, c'mon!" he cursed, taking his mobile phone out and accepting the call.

"What?" he asked in obviously annoyed voice.

Seungmin had never seen him like that.

"No! I have told you that I'm at Seungmins! ....no, I texted you mom! Do you ever read my messages?! What? ...Grandpa lost his second sock?... I DoN'T kNOw wHErE hIS sOCK is! ...It's not my fault that he's throwing a tantrum right now mom, I am busy! ...now? ...for real? ...ugh fine"

Hyunjin stood up packing his things kinda aggressively, storming down the stairs.

"Is he angry at me? Did I do something wrong..."

Seungmin stood up as well, running after Hyunjin was out of sight.

"H-Hyunjin, wai-"

He tripped over the end of the staircase but before he could fall down, strong arms caught him. His face hit a familiar chest, the strong manly scent making him feel small.

He looked up, his big puppy eyes meeting the ones of his best friends.

His eyes softened, a lovingly glance was given the puppy boy.

"Why is he looking like that-"

"I have to go now, I guess we will see us tomorrow" he whispered, giving Seungmin a kiss onto his forehead.

He made sure that Seungmin was standing on his feet before opening the door and leaving.

Seungmin was left speechless.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

You see, the whole thing was weird.

Well, until Seungmin had realized that everything that had happened today was while he was sober and in his conscious mind.

Both of them.

He couldn't help but question himself wether they had only been friends the whole time or maybe-

"No!" he said, sitting up from his bed.

He took out his mobile phone, calling someone.

"Felix, we need to talk"

"So, you kissed him?"

"No, he kissed me first"

"And then he stormed away angry and annoyed"

"Yeah"

"And then as you almost tripped, he caught you"

"Yeah, you know you don't have to note it down like some psychiatrist-"

"How cliched"

"Felix, I didn't call you to comment on the-"

"So after my experiences and studies I came to the conclusion that he obviously likes you" he stated, throwing the notes he had taken on the table. On one of them he had draw a big heart, saying 'Hyunjin+Seungmin'.

Seungmin raised his eyebrow.

Felix took this a way to serious.

"What is the 't' and the 'b' for?"

"Oh sweetie, it's obvious that you're the bottom and he's the top-"

"yONgbok, I didn't caLL yOU fOR tHAt"!

"But after my studies-"

"I don't give a f#ck about your studies just tell me what to do!"

Felix threw his fake glasses away.

"Listen you little brat, I'm still older and for goodness sake I cannot tell you what to do, you clearly have to make a move or something like that, got it?!"

Seungmin was left speechless.

"Y-yeah..you're right...I gotta do something..."

"Finally!" Felix let out a heavy sigh, being tired of convincing his friend.

"Next time, I'm gonna push him away and tell him that we're just friends" Seungmin went upstairs, leaving a frustrated Felix behind.

Felix groaned, grabbing his hair frustratingly.

"You ain't gon' do that sweets, I'll make sure of it..."

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

HI!  Sorry that it took me so long to update (πーπ)

I had a history exam yesterday so yeah...

I hope ur doing fine and enjoying the story so far.

Have a good day/night! ✌🏻❤️

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mae 🖇💌