💗🌸 it might seem like a crush 🌸💗

3rd person

"I just can't stand it anymore...they're just to blind to realize it..." sighed Felix who was lying on the bench, eating some chips.

"Stop nagging Felix, sooner or later Seungmin will realize it...I'm gonna make sure that will happen" 

Jisung packed his lunch away, taking his geography book out.

"Man, I hate geography..."

"Thylakoids...thylakoids...remember it...thylakoids...spelled: T, h, a-"

"Seungmin! Hyunjin's there!" his mother called from downstairs.

"Sh#t...okay...you got this..."

He could hear footsteps nearing his room.

"Seungminnie~~~" Hyunjin sing sang, running to his best friend giving him a back hug.

"Ah!" Seungmin had gotten startled.

Yeah, Hyunjin is clingy.

"F#ck, why does he have to look so good..."

His hair was tied up again and He was wearing his white dancing tank top together with his usual joggers.

Thursday.

The day, Hyunjin has dancing class.

"Hi!" Seungmin put his biology things nervously away, ignoring the fact that Hyunjins still hadn't let go of him.

"You okay?" he asked.

"S-sure..."

"Hm...you seem nervous..." he let go, throwing himself on Seungmins bed, letting out a loud sigh.

"He is probably tired..."

"How was dancing class?" Seungmin smiled at him.

"The usual. Hard and sweaty but fun" he said, stretching his long legs out.

"Sweaty??"

"Of course...haven't you noticed, I smell?"

"You didn't shower?"

"YOu know what...I take it back-"

"Hyunjin, get off my bed!"

"No!"

"Hyunjin!"

"Make me..." Hyunjin smirked, knowing he was testing Seungmins patience.

"Get off!" The younger tried to pull the latter of the best with all of his costs but-

"No~~~your bed smells so nice!"

"But you don't!"

"Seungmin!"

"Hyunjin!"

The older pinned him down onto the bed. 

Seungmins face started to get hot as he realized that Hyunjin was onto of him.

"Chillchillchillchillchill-"

"Yah! Why did you close your eyes? Am I that ugly?" he pouted.

"N-no- Hyunjin you're heavy!"

"I'm not! You're just trying to find an excuse to get me off!"

"NO, I'm not-"

"Hey Seungmin, did you see my phone charger-oh my god...was I interrupting something intimate?" 

"Jeongin! Get out!" Seungmin pushed Hyunjin off, closing the door.

His face was burning red.

First of all, Hyunjin is his best friend.

Second of all, he gets on top of him.

Third of all, Jeongin walked in.

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin who didn't seem to be embarrassed in any way.

"Wanna have some curry? I brought you some"

Hyunjin smiled sheepishly.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

"You know, I don't get why he had to trust this ugly piece of sh#t" said Hyunjin as they were watching the third part of Lord of the rings (idk why I chose this movie).

"Hyunjin...it's a part of the story line..." 

"I knowwwwwwww but this is just so stupid why would you trust someone who looks like a rotten rat without any hair and called 'Smeagol' "

Seungmin giggled and Hyunjin couldn't help but smile at the youngers reaction.

"You're so beautiful..."

Realizing what he had thought, he quickly shook his head. But he'd be lying if he would say that Seungmin wasn't beautiful to him. His eyes were focused on the movie but almost closed as he seemed tired, lips slightly parted. Hyunjin could stare at him forever.

The younger suddenly felt a hand on his waist which was caressing it gently. He somehow started to feel drowsy. He leaned into his best friends touch yet again.

Hyunjin didn't say anything, he just pulled Seungmin even closer, making his head lie on his chest. At that moment he felt the need to protect he younger with all of his costs, to beware him from all the bad things in life.

Seungmin opened his eyes in fear.

"OH no no no no no no no no....this is wrong...wrong...I have to-"

He was about to stand up but he noticed that Hyunjin was almost asleep. He didn't want to wake him. 

He lied back down, a small sigh escaping at fist but later on a smile appeared on his lips.

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

HI! How r u?

ty for being here and for commenting u rlly make my day(s) better!

tHis Is gEttInG inErEstINg

will update on Friday again ig...

Anyways...

Sending u lots of love 💌💖

Have a good day/night! ✌🏻❤️

  ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mae 🖇💌