🌸💗 Oh baby, baby 💗🌸

3rd person

Note: i.am.sorry.for.what.is.about.to.come ; pls don't come @me...i tried my best tho. And I#m proud of me for actually having written it so good...okay? (ㄒoㄒ) I just spiced 🌶 it up...Watch me go dying lol (ಥ﹏ಥ) ...anyways enjoy!

They spend the rest of the evening with a lot of funny stories, a great second movie round and a nice dinner.

Seungmin felt too excited that night. He was so happy being with Hyunjin that he couldn't suppress his excitement.

He just felt so safe and comfortable with the latter, wanting to spend every second with him.

And he couldn't help but feel this way.

It was the way he truly felt about Hyunjin.

And those last weeks as they were somehow taking distance, were really painful for Seungmin.

He wasn't just used to be without the latter.

He felt like he couldn't live without him.

There would be an empty space.

He'd feel empty.

And every time he would imagine Hyunjin with someone else, jealousy would start boiling inside him, a fear of replacement and oblivion rising up as well.

And yet, he didn't want to accept his feelings.

But innerly...deep down...he knew the truth....

that he was actually in love with his best friend.

"Soo....you really rejected her??"

"I did..she wasn't my type..."

"Oh I see..."

"Not his type, huh? Would I be-"

"Anyways...we should do sleepovers more often!" said Hyunjin, yawning tiredly.

Seungmins eyes lit up. They were sitting on the bed, Hyunjin in front of him.

"Definitely! Even though....you're having an exam tomorrow..."

"Yeah but you helped me..."

"I know but I guess you did much more by yourself" said Seungmin quietly, playing with his sweater paws as he was feeling nervous.

"Noo...what are you talking about...Seungmin, you helped me. I'd be a zero in math without you...you helped me so much and I'm so grateful for it...so grateful to have you..." Hyunjins eyes softened just at the sight of the youngers cheeks flushing.

Seungmin smiled shyly, the atmosphere being cozy. A dim light was shining though the room, curtains closed, a bit of moonlight glancing slightly through them. 

It was almost like that one night.

The night they kissed at the party.

But this time they were sober.

 Silence filled the room.

Hyunjin just couldn't stop looking at the youngers lips whose glance was focused on the blanket.

He felt an urge to kiss him.

A really bad urge.

So addicting.

Then, Seungmin looked up who had noticed the olders intense stare.

And without realizing it, Hyunjin slowly leaned it. So did Seungmin.

Their noses touched and Seungmin cloud clearly feel Hyunjins hot breath.

"Now is the chance to push away...but do I really want to? Do I really want to? Seungmin, do you really want to?.....no....I don't"

Hyunjins lips were brushing against his, slowly meeting his so delicately and softly. Seungmin closed his eyes, enjoying the slow movements of Hyunjins lips. It was so beautiful. He couldn't describe the feeling. It was too good to put into words.

And he didn't care about the fact that they were sober at all.

He felt his body getting weak, heart beat fastening as Hyunjin kissed back more forcefully. Without knowing what he was doing, he placed his hands on Hyunjins chest and griped the material of the olders shirt, deepening the kiss.

Hyunjin loves it. Oh, how much he loves the youngers lips. Them being so soft and plump, he couldn't stop thinking about them. He was so greedy. He wants to have Seungmin all for himself. No one else could kiss him. He felt Seungmin getting weaker and he loves it. He pushed him down on the bed, hovering over the younger. How much he missed the affection.

The kiss started to get more rough, teeth clashing just like the last time against each other while he was biting the others lips. His hands wandering from Seungmins waist under his pastel pink t-shirt but Seungmin didn't stop him. No, he definitely didn't. A whimper escaped his mouth, feeling Hyunjins gentle and warm hands caressing his soft skin underneath his t-shirt in circling motions. Their lips moved perfectly against each other, the kiss getting wet and sloppy.

They broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting them but none of them cared as Hyunjin started creating generous hickeys on the youngers jawline down to his neck.

Goodness, Seungmin felt like in heaven. Small whines escaped his mouth but he couldn't hold them back as he felt too good. A way too good. His hands found their way to Hyunijns long blonde hair, pulling it gently back or gripping on it tightly. He threw his head back, exposing his neck to the older one even more. His neck now covered in a generous amount of hickeys.

Finding his 'spot', Seungmin let out a moan, clasping his hand in front of his mouth as he couldn't believe what happened. The older stopped sucking, removing Seungmins hand and kissing him again. Without noticing it, he had placed himself between the youngers legs, his right hand wandering from the boys knee to his back thigh, squeezing it gently.

And Seungmin wasn't even trying to hold his voice back.

And oh, how much Hyunjins already loves those sounds.

Seungmin is so beautiful to him.

In so many ways.

Always beautiful.

Seungmin kissed back, wanting to continue and he could feel the dominance rising in Hyunjin again as he was trying to take lead but-

"Hey Seungm- oH My GOD"

Seungmin let out a squeal, pushing Hyunjins slightly away.

"He isn't being serious right now...really? right now? I was-"

"JEONGIN GET OUT!" shouted Seungmin who stood up more than upset, slamming the door close. 

He stood there, his breaths slowing down.

A tear escaped his eye.

He had kissed Hyunjin again.

  ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mae 🖇💌