🌸 💗 but it doesn't mean that I'm serious 💗🌸

3rd person

"Felix, just stop!"

"NO! Why won't you see-"

"Be quiet!"

"He ain't gon' stop, Seungmin" said Changbin, grabbing Felix by his arm and walking with him to class.

"I'M NEVER GONNA STOP YOU TURTLE!"

Seungmin sighed but obviously couldn't suppress his small smile because of his friend. Yeah, his crackhead friend.

Seungmin was on his way home, seeing a small kiosk at the end of the street where he stopped by as he suddenly wanted to have some ice cream.

He went inside, not being able to choose a flavor.

"Chocolate? Nah...vanilla? Sounds good but It's too sweet. Caramel? No. Strawberry...oh hell yes"

He took the ice cream out, along with some other things: A cherry coke and Oreos.

He walked towards the cashier who seemed to be a young man, quite handsome. Probably a university student.

The young man flashed him a smile.

Seungmin could feel his cheeks heating up, a smile forming onto his lips as well. He handed the cashier his things, waiting when he was done with checking them in (u know what I mean).

While he was doing it, Seungmins eyes fell onto his name tag.

"Sanghoon"

"That makes 6,629 won"

Seungmin looked up, taking his wallet out.

"What's you name?"

"S-seungmin..." he said shyly.

"What a beautiful name...." he flirted.

The younger flushed red.

"Yours is Sanghoon?" 

"Yeah, you have good eyes pretty boy" he chuckled, accepting Seungmins money, ready to give him his change.

Seungmin giggled.

"Am I supposed to thank you?"

"No...well, actually maybe we could meet up ya kno-"

Wham

Someone had slammed his hand on the table.

Seungmin let out a squeak as he got startled.

"I'm sorry but this cutie is mine so get your hands off"

Seungmin recognized this voice.

His voice.

"H-Hyunjin..."

"Now if you'd excuse me we're leaving..." he gave the cashier a fake smile, grabbing Seungmins hand harshly and leaving hastily.

"Hyunjin!"

But he continued to drag the younger after him.

"Hyunjin!"

He didn't listen.

"HYUNJIN! You're hurting me!"

The latter turned around, letting go of Seungmins hand who winced in pain.

"Why did you talk to him! You're not allowed to talk to strangers!" Hyunjin almost shouted, Anger was boiling inside him. He just couldn't stand the sight he just had witnessed.

"Who says that? Hyunjin, I'm 17!"

"Yeah but....but you cannot just meet with some random guy at a kiosk!"