🌸💗 Oh baby 💗🌸

3rd person

"Get home safely!" Seungmins mother waved them from their balcony, watching her sons leave.

Seungmin frowned.

It was Monday.

"Stop frowning like it's the worst day of your life..." said Jeongin who was munching on his piece of sandwich.

"Well it is..." said Seungmin, rolling his eyes at his younger brothers statement.

"HUh? You confessed to Hyunjin and he rejected you???"

"What the HELL, Jeongin?! NO!"

"Oh man...I though you did-"

"Why does everyone think that?"

"It's so obviously that he likes-"

"PSSSt! This is mature stuff and not for little kids like you" interrupted Seungmin.

"YAH! I'm 16!"

"Yeah, and you have a crush on your volleyball coach, a senior "

"That's not tru-"

"Oh, so you want tell me that you actually didn't save him as 'Channie my love' with six hearts?"

"Seungmin, stop roasting me!"

"I'm not!"

"You Are!"

"NO!"

"I will tell mom!"

"Then I will tell mom-"

"Hey Jeongin!" someone called. Seungmins brother turned around to be met with Chan who ran towards him with a big smile. Seungmin sighed as he wasn't in the mood to face this whole lovely dovey thing, entering the school building somehow anxious.

Seungmin was walking through the hall which was crowded with students. 

"Okay...we gotta be careful...don't run into Hyunjin...don't run into Hyunjin...don't run into Hyunjin..oh sh#t and I ran into Hyunjin"

"Seungmin!"

His hair beautifully tied back into a ponytail, his lips so plump and the mole under his eyes and his eyebrows-

He's f#cking gorgeous.

Seungmins heart stopped beating for a moment but he quickly crouched down on the floor to pretend he'd be searching something, hoping the crowd of students would hide him. Well, no use.

"Seungmin-ah, what are you doing there?" knowing the voice, Seungmin turned shakily around.

"O-oh h-hi H-hyunjin...I was...uh...you know..uh...I was....I was...searching for my glasses! Yeah, my glasses!"

"But you're wearing them..." Hyunjin gave him confused face expression.

"O-oh...I do?" Seungmin went tomato red touching his glasses with his hand. He stood up, feeling embarrassed.

"Well...uh...thank y-you for helping me...oh! I gotta go to class! See ya, bye!" the boy rushed through the now empty hall.

"Well, then...see ya after school!" Hyunijn shouted.

"After school? Oh no..."

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

After school (time skip)

Hyunjin waited in front of the school gate.

Of course he wasn't stupid. He knew exactly what had happened and why the younger was behaving like that. Yeah, they kissed. And it was so wrong in so many ways but why didn't he feel bad about it? Why wasn't he scared that he might could have lost him...