Part 9

Wynter's POV

I wake up to someone jumping on my bed. I put my head under my pillow and yell "Please just go away?" "Nope it's noon you have to get up your lucky Liam let you sleep this long." I hear Louis scream. "NO!" I yell. I just hear Adrian say "Yep she is not a morning person forgot to mention that. She normally sleeps to noon or later."

"We don't need another Zayn in this house. So we are going to have to break this habit of yours." Liam said. "Don't you think we've tried. She is worse when you get her up before 10:00. She is not in a good mood. Also she wont eat until an hour or so after she wakes up otherwise she will just puke it all up." Riley explains. Is everyone in my room?

"If I get up right now will all of you guys leave my room?" I ask. "Yep." They all say. "Then leave I'm up." I say ushering them out of my room. I go to the bathroom in my room and do my daily thing. You know shower get dressed brush my hair and teeth. Stuff like that.

I look at the clock in my room and see it is 12:30. Yay 30 minutes till I can eat. Yes what Riley said was true if I eat within an hour of getting up I will puke everything up. And I can't stop. I've tried. People have been confuse about it but I've never went to a doctor or anything about it. There is not a need to. At least, I don't feel a need to.

Anyway I go down stairs and the boys have breakfast ready. I can't eat yet so I just sit there waiting. The boys stare at me. Mostly Niall. "Why aren't you eating?" Niall asked. "You should know why. Riley literally told you guys a little bit ago." I say back.

"Remind us again." Zayn said. "I can't eat yet. It has been 30 minutes not an hour. I'll just puke it up and then there is no point in me eating now is there. So I'm waiting 30 minutes." I explain. "I thought she was messing with us." Harry said surprised. "Nope I don't lie Styles. How would I even make that up."

"I don't know. But have you ever went to a doctor about that?" Liam asked. "Yes." I lie and Adrian and Riley rat me out and say "No she has not." "Sometimes I really don't like you guys." I state.

"You need to see what your problem is like within that hour are you hungry?" He questions me. "Yes but I just wait an hour then I eat. It's not that big a deal guys it's not like I starve myself." I say to make them stop... spoiler alert they don't stop. "When should we make the appointment?" Harry asked them. "I don't know. What does she do during the week?" Liam asked and they look at me.

"Look I don't need a doctor appointment. But you will need to know our schedules I guess. So normally I do my dance and acting class on Tuesdays but since we are filming I do it on Tuesdays and Fridays. We all have church on Wednesdays and Sundays. We haven't been told when we sing yet so I cant tell you that. Adrian and Chris have soccer/football on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And Riley and I sometimes babysit kids from church but so far we don't know when the next time that will be." I tell them. 

"Ok we are going to start a calendar so if you have something to do please just put them on there and the time so nothing over laps too much." Liam says and we all nod at him. "We will put our stuff on there as well so you know when we have things going on." "Guys speaking of which, we have a signing to do today and you guys get to come with us." Harry tells us and we all look up from where ever we were looking before. "Why are we coming?" Chris asked in the nicest way possible. "Because we  don't know if we can trust you guys to stay home alone yet and we want the fans to see you. Of course that wont be the first time they see you, we will do a live first as long as this is all ok with you guys?" Zayn explains and we all nod signaling that we are all fine with it.

I wait another 15 minutes and then finally eat the food that was made 30 minutes ago. Surprisingly the food was kind of still warm so I could eat it without having to heat it up again. We finish our breakfast and go into the living room and all just watch random TV shows and talk to each other, learning about each other. "So we should all go around the room and say our answers to the question I'm about to ask so they know about us and we know about them. Anyway what is everyone's birthdays?" Niall asked us.

"Well we actually know you guy's birthdays because they all go with something in our lives." I inform them. "How do they go with something in your lives? I'm curious." Louis asks. "Well yours is easy you know Christmas eve and all. Harry's is the day before Chris's. Liam's is a week before mine and Adrian's dad, and the same month as mine. Zayn's is the same as our mom's. Niall's is the same as Adrian's." I say and they all look shocked. "Wow, that's a lot of similarities."

"Ya anyway my birthday is August 3rd." I tell them and they all write it down somewhere so they don't forget. "Mine is March 10th." Riley explains and they write it down. "September 13th." Adrian says and they write it down probably just saying same day as Niall's or something like that. "February 2nd." Chris says. They write. "And Lizzy's is October 26th." I say and they write. "Ok now we can remember them." Liam says and we all go back to watching the TV or being on our phones.

Later that day when I'm in my room just on my phone on Instagram I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I tell them and they come in. I look up from my phone and see Niall standing there just looking at me. "Hey dude! What's up?" I ask him and he looks at me confused. "Is that really how you talk? You just say Hey dude, what's up? You know I'm like your dad now right?" He asks me. "Well I don't really consider you a dad more like a brother. I mean Louis is the same age as my oldest brother so it's not much different then when I use to live with my family."

"Wait you have a brother that is  the same age as Louis and he didn't take you guys in?" He asks in shock. "Yep. I know why he didn't though." I tell him and he just asks why. "Well he can't really take care of a kid let alone two. He is blind. He can't see and he doesn't have a job. He is living off of his money he gets from the government. He also has a risk of dyeing at almost any point. He has had a lot of surgeries and medical problems. He is doing good for himself though and I still keep in contact with him and my two other brothers and my sister."

"You have more then two brothers? How old are the others?" Niall asks obviously into my family story. "Well I have 5 siblings. The oldest is named Hunter. He is 29 years old and blind. Then I have Zach who is 28 and a basketball professional almost. When I last saw him was the day before he proposed to his girlfriend. Next in line is Bryan. He is 27 and not employed and a big homebody. Then we have my sister Sky. She is 21 and has a boyfriend that she has been with for 5 years. Then you know me and Adrian." I explain to him.

"I don't understand why your second oldest brother or your sister didn't take you guys in." Niall says. "I just think that they weren't ready for kids yet. I don't blame them in the slightest. I love them and still talk to them on a regular basis. I really love them." I tell him and he nods understanding a little bit more then before. "Well what are you doing anyway?" He asks. "Just on Instagram looking through my feed." I explain and continue to scroll. "You have social media?" He asks and I nod. "Me, Riley, and Adrian do. And me and Riley follow you guys. I only have Insta and Snapchat but I have social media." I explain.

"Ok I need yours and the other twos social media things now." He says getting excited. "Why are you so happy? It's just social media." I ask him. "Because I didn't know you guys had that sort of thing and I want to see what you post." He says and I give him the account names. I gave him one at a time. I gave him Adrian's first. All he posts is memes and not many either. He laughed at a few and then moved on. I gave him Riley's second and he saw one post and it was something weird. He looked at me and said, "Now yours." I hesitated but did it anyway.  

I don't like my Insta and he should not see it but I do it anyway. He scrolls through pics of me and then he stops on a pic of a funeral. It was a grandpa's funeral. He looked at me and asked, "Are you ok?" I looked at him and smiled. "I'm fine. I mean I wish it didn't happen but it did and I can't do anything about it. I've been through worse." I tell him and he asks me, "Like?" "Losing my mom. Or losing my grandma. Losing my grandma was worse because she was like me and Adrian's babysitter. She was like my best friend. She didn't die either. She just forgot me. She has dementia so she can only remember me from when I was a baby.

Last time she saw me she thought was some girl named Daisy. I know she will never remember me again. It's ok though. I'm fine with it." I tell him. "You know it's ok not to be fine with it?" He asks me. "I know." Was all I said.