Study confessions

(Obviously set in modern times)

Tewksbury pov:

My heart feels like it's about to beat out of my chest. My hands are gripping the sterring wheel hard, why am I so nervous? She's my best friend and we've studied together lots of times before, why does this time feel different?

Well I mean, i guess it has felt a little different the last times we've hung out. Like it's been a little awkward. But why? It's still us, Enola and Tewksbury, hanging out like we've done atleast once a week since we were about 11. So why am I nervous?

Okay i'll admit that I have had a huge crush on her for a while now, but I have been very good at hiding it so it hasn't been weird. Maybe i'm just imagining things.

As I go around the corner and up her huge driveway the butterflies in my stomach do not exactly calm down. It's like they're having a competition about who can fly around the craziest.

When she opens the door her face lights up in a huge smile, is she this happy to see me? We walk up to her room together and start studying for our mathematics test in a few days. Ugh. I hate math.

After about half an hour of studying, some awkward silence and a few jokes there and there (even tho were kind of in an awkward time right now, she's still my best friend) I look up at her. I can't help it she's just so beautiful. Her dark hair braided into two braids, her eyes completely focused on the algebra exercise in her book and her hand writing down her answers like it's the last thing they'll ever do, she looks so pretty.

I'm like in a trance when I notice her looking back at me, with a slightly confused look on her face.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Enola says.

"Oh...uhm..." I stutter, god she makes me so nervous!

She slightly nods her head as a way of telling me to continue. Suddenly a bolt of courage struck through my body.

"Because you're beautiful" I say, no doubt in my voice.

I could see her face turn a deep red, I don't know how I manage to keep my cool.

"What?" She says, confusion in her voice.

This is your chance Tewksbury, tell her how you feel before it's too late.

"Enola look, I really like you...as in more than friends like you. And I have for a really long time. And it's okay if you don't feel the same way but I just hope that if you don't we can remain friends and tha-" My blabbering gets interrupted by Enolas lips on mine.

Her hands are cupping my cheeks, and I put mine on her waist, is this really happening or am I dreaming? Her lips feel so soft against mine, kissing Enola is my new favourite thing in the world. After what feels like a year (but actually is about 1 minute) we break apart to catch our breaths. Our faces are still close to each other and I can feel her breathing against my face. She looks into my eyes and it's like there are hearts in them.

"I love you too" Enola says, no doubt in her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:
The first chapter is hereeeee, I'm so excited! Please comment what you think and if you have any constructive criticism I would love to hear it, it helps a lot! Also, I'm very bad with British English so if the way I write and the way the speak is to American I'm sorry. I just don't really know how teenagers in Britain speak lol. Please leave suggestions for future chapters and vote if you enjoyed, it motivates me a lot.
Okay, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one, bye!

//E<3