Shopping Date

(set in modern times)

Third person pov:

Enola was in her room getting ready, freaking out. Just a few minutes ago Tewksbury called her and told her that he was taking her out on a shopping date.

It was their third date, so they weren't officially boyfriend/girlfriend but they were definitely a thing. And that made Enola nervous. Like she really likes him, and if she messes this up her life will be OVER (well that's at least how Enola sees it being 16 years old).

She was sitting at her vanity finishing off her light makeup-look with some lipgloss. Then she brushed her newly-cut short hair and decided to wear it naturally wavy. She had previously decided to wear a white dress so she changed into that and paired it with gold jewellery and white converse, she was happy with her look.

(Enolas outfit)

As soon as Enola had finished her look she heard a car honking outside so she grabbed her purse and quickly said goodbye to her mum before heading out the door

Outside Tewksbury was waiting for her in his car, and when he saw her his face lit up in a huge smile. Enola noticed this and tried not to blush. She got in the passenger seat.

"Well hello there" Tewksbury said in the most casual way possible.

"Hi" Enola said, trying not to sound nervous.

On the way to their local shopping mall Enola and Tewksbury talked about everything between the homework for the week to Sherlock's latest case. When they got to the mall Tewksbury quickly left the car before Enola managed to, he ran around the front of the vehicle and opened the car door for her.

"My lady..." Tewksbury said motioning for her to step out of the car, Enola giggled as she did so.

They walked around the mall for what felt like forever, but also five minutes at the same time. They went in to joke shops trying on funny glasses and hats, and clothing shops trying to find the perfect beanie for Tewksbury.

After an hour of shopping and a quick coffee break they went into one of Enolas favourite shops, it was a clothing shop. After a little while of Enola making Tewksbury carry lots of clothes that she wanted to try on, she went into a dressing room. Tewksbury waited outside (obviously).

Enola came out of the dressing room a few times to show off her outfits and they were cute but didn't really have the same wow-factor as they did on the hanger. But after a few minutes of trying on clothes Enola came out in this dress:

Tewksbury was like in a trance staring at Enola, not being able to get his eyes off her

Tewksbury was like in a trance staring at Enola, not being able to get his eyes off her. There was something about this dress that fit Enola like it was made only for her.

When Enola noticed Tewksbury's stares she didn't know what to do, did he like it? Or was he staring because she looked hideous? The thoughts swirled inside her head.

"Sooo...what do you think?" Enola asked, hoping he thought it looked okay atleast.

"How are you so beautiful?" Tewksbury said, snapping out of his trance.

When those words left his lips Enola felt the blush creep up on her face, no, not creep. EXPLODE. Her face blew up like a bright, red tomato.

"Oh, um...thank you?" Enola said, shocked. Is this really happening? She thought.

For the rest of the date they walked hand-in-hand. Enola bought the dress, simply because Tewksbury made her. It was their best date yet, Enola thought.

When they got back to Enola's house Tewksbury gave her a kiss on the cheek. He had done that before. But Enola was not completely happy with that, and kissed him on the lips...

That night, Enola laid in bed thinking about the day. She thought about how great it had been and how she didn't want it to end. That night she dreamt about Tewksbury, but I won't tell you what happened in the dream...<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:
FINALLY I UPDATED! I am so sorry for keeping you waiting but school has been a lot and i've lost motivation for writing. But I'll try to get back into it. Also, what did you think about it being in third person? Do you prefer first person like in the last chapter? Let me know! Also, suggestions are greatly appreciated and increase the chance of me updating lol. Well that's all for me now, I'll see you in the next chapter, bye!

//E<3