The story begins

Bruce's pov
Bruce Wayne 20 years old

I looked down at my newborn daughter. "Bruce I am giving her up for adoption," Julia said. My head whipped toward her. "You can't do that Julia. This is our daughter." I urged with shakiness in my voice. "Bruce I can't take care of her. My parents will kick me out if I do. Besides she will have the best life with someone else." Julia said emotionless. "Julia I have read what happens to foster kids in Gotham. You can't do this to her. Please I couldn't live with myself if something happened to her." I pleaded. "Bruce I can't keep her. This is for the best." Julia answered. "I will take her. Please let me have my daughter." I pleaded. Julia sighed loudly. "Fine," Julia said as she shoved the baby into my arms. "Now get out of my room." She growled. "I will if you give up custody of her," I stated. "Yes just get out." She hissed. I nodded my head and walked out of the room with the baby in my arms. A nurse walked up to me. "Jesus Bruce Wayne has a horrible taste in women." A nurse muttered. "I know," I said flatly as I nodded my head. The nurse looked up at me with shock. "I am so so sorry Mr.Wayne." The nurse apologized profusely. "It's okay I totally agree with you," I added. She smiled at me and then looked down at the baby in my arms. "Oh Mr.Wayne what will your daughter's name be?" The nurse asked. I looked down at her. I saw that she started moving and I lifted her up to my face. She opened her little blue orbs. I felt fear as I thought she was about to cry. Suddenly the reverse happened. Her little mouth burst into a wide smile as she looked up at me. My breathing hitched as I looked at her. She gurgled happily as she reached her hand up to me. I smiled down at her. "Hello, little one." I cooed. She gurgled in response to me. "What name do you want?" I asked sweetly. Suddenly her smile dropped and she gave me a glare strong enough to stop the worst criminal. I stared in shock at her. "Well you are going to be a fighter aren't you?" I stated. "How about Zandra?" I asked. Her smile came flying back onto her face. "Alright, Zandra Wayne." I proclaimed with a nod of satisfaction. The nurse wrote down the name and nodded her head. I smiled down at Zandra and kissed her forehead.

Five years later

"Daddy daddy guesses what we did in Ninjutsu," Zandra said beaming. "What did you do?" I asked with excitement in my voice. "This." She replied as she suddenly brought me crumbling to the ground. "Ehh it worked." She laughed happily. "How did you do that Zandra?" I asked softly. "I hit your weak points." She announced proudly. "Well aren't you a little warrior." I cooed as I quickly began to tickle her. Her happy laughter played through the quiet manor, breaking the deadly silence. I smiled widely as I tickled her. I heard Alfred enter the room as he took a picture. But I took no mind to it. I stopped tickling her so she could catch her breath. She pulled in deep breathes and looked at me. "Daddy, can you come to my Black Belt test on Thursday?" She asked with beaming little eyes. "What time is it sweetie?" I asked sweetly. "It's at 3 pm." She said as she placed her hands behind her back. "Black belt that sounds very important. I will definitely be there." I promised. "YESSS." She cheered as she jumped up. "Alright now you go get into your PJs and I will read you a bedtime story," I announced. "Okay, Daddy." She chirped and rushed upstairs. Alfred walked over to me with a light smile plastered onto his face. "I must say, Master Bruce. Mistress Zandra is the best thing you have ever done." Alfred voiced. "I know Alfred. I know." I replied with a smile on my lips.

Time skip

I rushed to Zandra's black belt test and made it just in time. "Ah Mr.Wayne, I must say your daughter is a master in the martial arts. She is the youngest master I have ever seen. Would you mind if I teach her Dim Mak?" Sensei Roku asked. "Would it help Zandra live in Gotham?" I asked. "She could go into any crime ridden city without anything to worry about." He replied. "Then yes," I answered. He nodded his head in agreement. "Now come on Mr.Wayne the test is about to begin." Sensei Roku stated. I nodded my head and walked into the gym. There was my little girl in her black robes with a brown belt on. She smiled and me and then bowed to her Sensei. "Now you have made it to your Black Belt test. Are you ready?" Roku asked. "Yes, Sensei." She replied. "Good now begin." He commanded. Suddenly four grown men came flying towards Zandra. She reacted quickly and countered all of their attacks. Soon all the men were down and she stood in the center of the pile. "Good Job Sensei Zandra," Roku said proudly. "Now tomorrow we begin your training of Dim Mak." Sensei Roku announced as he felt the room. "Daddy daddy I did it ." Zandra cheered. "Yes yes, you did." I beamed proudly as I completed the start of my mission. I knew my daughter could protect herself against any Gotham criminal.