Beauty and Bee, Smothered In Smoke

WARNINGS: Obviously, this contains a lemon. This is a LEMON book. It's kind of forced but it's not really forced. Blowjob. Prevented Overload. Two Mechs dominating a third mech. Threesome. Fluff. I think that's all ;v;. OH: quality might be shitty as this is my first lemon. If you guys want to see that video, here's the link (I'm really just wanted that picture for it, but I also like the rest of the video. It is a Yaoi video but like...you're reading a lemon so I meeeeeaaaan....https://youtu.be/Wvqh3QobbAU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knockout wondered how he even GOT himself in this situation. Here he was, sitting in Smokesceen's lap, with his legs apart while Smokescreen pinned his arms behind his back, as Smokescreen gently nipped at his neck cables, gave light, feather kisses up and down his neck, and carefully nibbled on his Audio Receptors, taking extra care to make sure he didn't cause any lasting damage. He felt a servo gently slide under his helm, making him look up. There was Bumblebee, naturally, giving a smile so dirty, it made Knockout question if the innocent scout ever really existed. Knockout just returned Bee's smile with a dirty smirk of his own.

   Knockout was looking through a datapad he borrowed from Fixit, swiping through files of the escaped 'Cons from the Alchemore, as he walked over to his area in the scrapyard, that he, naturally, shared with Smokey and Bee. He didn't realize it at the time, but Bumblebee and Smoksescreen were stalking him, having planning this all week. Just as Knocky set down the datapad, the 2 of them pounced and managed to drag him into the forest.

"Open up, Knocky~" Bee purred, rubbing at Knockout's interface port. Shuddering, it opened up slowly, and Bumblebee leaned down to begin teasing Knockout's spike. Gently suckling the tip, tracing lines up and down the length with his Digits, and planting very light and feathery kisses along the length. Knockout shuddered and desperately attempted to buck his hips up against Bumblebee to no avail; it ended with his hips being held by Bumblebee, who'd occasionally glance up at Knockout. He leaned forward and snatched a kiss from Knockout, who returned it desperate with hunger.

    "You're cruel, beeps~" Knockout complained, earning the tiniest of chuckles from Bumblebee.

      "Am I? It seems to me you're enjoying this, Knocky~" He purred, and it was the truth. He gave pleasurable shudders whenever Bumblebee even gave the lightest of touches. Bumblebee continued to tease, and Knockout kept giving slutish moans, still desperately trying to get more pleasure from him. Then, seemingly without warning, Bumblebee thrust 2 digits into the cherry red mech's valve, who gave a low groan in pleasure. He began to pump his digits in and out and, as Knockout once again tried to buck hips with no avail, Bumblebee added another digit. Knockout yelped when he felt Smokescreen remove his right servo (while still keeping a firm grip on both of Knockout's servos with his left 1), and begin to rub his outer node in fast, tight circles with 2 of his digits. 

   "B-Beeps, PLEASE!" The red mech begged as the yellow mech continued to pump his digits in and out. The 3 digits were joined by a 4th one, causing Knockout desperately to squirm as his Optics began to close in the bliss.

   Knocky vented, "I-ngh-I'm goin-". Just before he was about to overload, the blue and yellow mech stopped rubbing his outer node and grasped the base of Knockout's spike, preventing him from overload but keeping it just there, out of reach, like a dream he can reach but not quite hold (SORRY NOT SORRY). Knockout gasped and his optics opened as he looked up at Bumblebee, then he leaned his head back to look up at Smokscreen. Both of them gave a smirk, knowing they had the mech under their power, for the night. Knockout squirmed, trying to make Smokescreen loosen his grip, to no avail. If anything, his grip TIGHTENED.

      Smokescreen rose Knockout to his knees, while still keeping a firm grasp on his spike, as Bumblebee rose to his pedes, grasping the back of Knockout's helm with a click of his own interface panel opening as his spike slid out.

  "You seem to want to overload, Knocky~" Bumblebee purred, "But yet, you haven't tried to earn it. What are we to think~?" Knockout smirked and parted his lipplates as Bumblebee eased his spike into the eager mech's intake. Knockout sucked it, desperate to taste the fluid and to chase his own overload. A few moments later, Bumblebee thrust his servo's forward, as he overloaded directly into Knockout's intake. Bumblebee vented quietly and looked over at Smokescreen. He nodded and firmly grasped Knockout's spike just above Smokey's servo, and when Smokey let go, he slid his servo down to the base. Smokescreen released his grasp from Knockout's servos and made his way to the front as 'Bee switched the back, grasping the mech's servos and pinned them behind his back once again.

     With a click, Smokescreen had his panel open. He held Knockout's legs apart with his servos and eased his spike into the valve of the mech below him. He gently leaned forward, starting with slow thrusts, as he kissed Knockout hungrily. He soon picked up the pace, growing faster and deeper with every thrust. Not soon after, his thrusts became irregular, he was nearing his overload and it was obvious. The mech smirked and, after nodding to Bumblebee (whom removed his grasp from the base of Knockout's spike, thank primus), whispered softly to him like a child, "The night breaks, and it may end our playtime for the night, but you've earned your reward~"

   Knockout nodded vigorously, unable to form words in his state of pure pleasure. He and Smokescreen both overloaded after a few more thrusts, though the red mech overloaded 2 times from his original prevented overload. The two of them vented heavily and, after the yellow mech removed his grasp from Knockout's servos, pulled out multiple rugs from his sub-space and gave a few to the others to clean up, kissing Knockout on the cheek. After they cleaned up, and the rugs were back in Bumblebee's subspace and the blue and yellow mech kissed Knockout once more, the three of them transformed and made their way back to the scrapyard for a recharge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BONUS:

    Sideswipe held the camera, desperately trying to remain quiet.

   "Sides!" Sunstreaker hissed at him quietly through gritted denta, "Be quiet or else we'll be caught!"

"Sorry Sunny-" he'd apologize quickly as he continued recording.

"Oh, the rest of the team's going to get a laugh at this one~" Sunny snickered.

   When the 3 mechs they were recording started cleaning, Sides stopped recording and the 2 of them quickly rushed back. However, Sideswipe accidently stepped on a dry twig while rushing, and Smokescreen snapped his head up.

  "Did you guys hear that?" He asked, peering over. Bumblebee and Knockout both glanced at each other for a split second, and Knockout gave a shrug.

   Bumblebee shrugged. "It was most likely one of the animals on Earth. It might've been of wolf or a coyote".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my Primus guys this took me for-fragging-ever to write but primus slaggit I love It! This is my first lemon and I took some heavy research by reading other lemons to get a good idea of what to do. Sorry If I used the wrong term (or used a human term for a part that already has a name), I got a little confused by the other lemons I've read. ANYWAYS, I'll be writing 3 more before I publish this, so these first 3 will be ships of my own (I have a feeling some of these ships aren't popular ones but I DONT CARE). I will have a page for requests every time my list is empty. Anyways, DON'T ATTACK ME PLEASE I'M TO YOUNG TO DIE! 

Also I have a Wheeljack-