Chapter 1

Y/N - Your name
~~~~~

The silk caresses your eyelids as you nuzzle against soft flesh, whispering praises and nipping at the skin. If the blindfold wasn't covering your eyes, she could probably see your begging eyes, glistening with tears after being denied over and over. But the goddess before you is cruel, tugging at your hair when you nosed too close to your prize, chuckling at the little whimper you let out. You couldn't see the look on her face but you imagined the dark lust clouding her eyes and the small smirk on her lips as her thumb traced your swollen lips, her tone mocking as she addressed you like an unworthy pet.

"What a pretty pet I have, so eager to please. Isn't that right?"

She tugged at the collar and your nails dug into the silky ribbon that bound your hands together, itching to touch her and worship her. Instead, you kissed her skin and whined when she forced your head away, humming in disapproval, "answer the question, darling. Don't you want a taste?" Fingers pressed against your lips and you opened your mouth, moaning at the taste of your prize as you licked her fingers clean, savoring what little you got and hoping that the woman above you was kind enough to offer more. You felt her nails lightly scratch your scalp, but you knew the gentle touch was an illusion, luring you in to lower your guard and commit a sin against your queen. Instead, you waited patiently, squeezing your thighs together to soothe the growing pressure, sitting perfectly still as she ran her hands down your cheek to your neck, digging into the skin not covered by the collar and chuckling at the pained gasped you let out.

"Naughty thing, you passed. Mommy will reward you now."

You could feel her tugging at your collar and her thighs on either side of your head as she pulled you closer, your tongue instinctively sticking out as you drew closer to your prize. The minute your tongue tasted her and she let go of your collar, you dove in like an animal, lapping up as much of her wetness and humming with pride when you heard her moan, rocking her hips against your tongue. With your hands bound and your vision gone, you were making quite a bit of a mess but, judging by the high pitched moans and the way the cruel goddess was grinding against your tongue, you think your enthusiasm made up for it, flattening your tongue to let her do as she wished. You heard her groan when your nose bumped against her clit and her hands reached down to grab your hair, directing you to her core. You shivered in pleasure as she purred above you, "go on, darling, you want to taste from the core, don't you?"

With the given okay, you couldn't resist the temptation, thrusting your tongue in as deep as it would go and groaning at the feeling of her walls squeezing your tongue. Your hands claw at your bounds and your hips rutted against the floor, hoping for some friction but your mistress tugs at your collar in warning. You weren't here for your pleasure, you were to serve her first and foremost. Forcing yourself to stay still, you moved from her core to her clit, gently biting it before taking it into your mouth. Your mistress sighed in pleasure above you at the feeling of your mouth, throwing her head back when you gave her clit one last lick before returning to her core. You could feel her getting close to her high and doubled your efforts, sloppily thrusting your tongue. Your jaw ached and you could feel the wetness coating your cheek but the telltale tells of her fluttering walls and the sudden gush of wetness that touched your tongue made it all worth it as you greedily licked, unable to suppress the growl when your mistress tried to pull you away. In an act of pure selfishness and defiance, you nipped at her clit, smirking in satisfaction when she flinched above you and released her hold on your hair, letting you take your time to help her ride out her high.

Only when you felt her quivering from overstimulation and the tiniest whimpers of pain did you pull away, licking your lips and resting your chin on her thigh. It was only in this blissful moment did you notice what you could only assume to be a puddle under you, making you chuckle. Fingers caressed your wet cheek before gently pulling you up onto her lap, forcing you to straddle a thigh as she gripped your hips. She could tell how impatient you were, from the way you were already grinding against her thigh but, once again, she reminds you of how cruel she can be when her nails dug into your hips to stop you, slowly lowering you until your clit just barely brushed against her.

Your mistress nipped your shoulder as her hand trailed down to your folds, humming in satisfaction at how wet you were, "you must be desperate for my touch. I wonder you'll come from a simple touch?" Moaning when she pressed the tip of her fingers inside you, your mistress decided that she couldn't wait anymore and thrust two fingers into your roughly, chuckling at the way you arched your back at the unexpected stretch and the rough treatment. She let you get used to the stretch before returning to her plan of making you cum, swallowing your screams with a searing kiss. The combination of her fingers and your clit hitting the heel of her hand sent you over the edge, clamping down on her fingers as you came. You felt your mistress smirk into the kiss as she abruptly pulled her fingers out, rubbing her thigh against your sensitive cunt. You bit your lips to the point of drawing blood as she continued to rub against you, muttering praises against your ear as you rode the aftershock of your orgasm.

Blinking as the harsh light of the room momentarily blinded you when the blindfold was removed, you squirmed around to get a better look at Irene, who was busy untying your hands. Her usually pale skin was still flushed pink with a thin layer of sweat, the white blouse that she had worn was ruffled and half unbuttoned and her skirt thrown haphazardly on the ground. Undoing the last knot, Irene threw the tie onto the ground and pulled you closer, kissing the top of your head, "you did so well, Y/N."

Purring in delight, you snuggled closer, pressing your nose into the crook of her neck as she rubbed circles against your back.

Utter bliss.

PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME:<