Chapter 7

~~~~~

A soft thud echoed in the penthouse as a white blazer was tossed onto the ground, a small chuckle as impatient hands tugged at her shirt, threatening to forgo the buttons and just rip the fabric. Seulgi tenderly cupped your cheeks and pulled you in for a tender kiss while Irene pressed herself against your back, hands on your hips, and leaving sloppy kisses on your neck. Unlike Irene, the artist wasn't in a rush, taking her time to take everything in and smiling when Irene huffed, glaring over your shoulder, "Seulgi, we didn't invite you for the night just for you to take your sweet time. Either do something or I will kick you out."

"She's already naked, can't I just enjoy the sight while I have it? No need to be in a rush, we have the whole night."

Sighing when the two women started you bicker, you untangled yourself from them, shimming out of your dress, and sat down on the bed, clearing your throat when neither of them seemed to notice. Raising an unimpressed eyebrow when they turned their attention to you, eyes dark with lust and confusion as they watched you raise a hand and tug at Seulgi's tie, "no fighting, either you both learn to share or neither of you get me, understand?" Irene raised an eyebrow at your sudden change in demeanor and opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by Seulgi's eagerness to please, making you huff in amusement. Running her hand against Seulgi's stomach and feeling the hard muscle underneath the shirt, you hummed in thought, "undress, Seulgi. Irene, kiss me."

Both women did as you told, Irene caging you with her arms and capturing your lips in a hot kiss, her tongue licking your lips as Seulgi rushed to undress, almost tripping over her own feet in her haste to join the two of you. You felt the bed dip with the weight of Seulgi and reached out for her, threading your hand into her hair. Pulling away from Irene, you turned your head to kiss Seulgi, absentmindedly thinking about how different their kisses were. Irene kissed you with a fiery and all-consuming passion, a little painful and biting, but Seulgi kissed you with patience and tenderness, sweet and silky. The hands trapping you caressed your sides, tracing shapes on your skin before the woman stood up to take her dress off, allowing Seulgi to take her place and bring you onto her lap. The slow and oddly romantic moment kept your mind off of the burning desire in your core for a bit, your hands grazing the artist's abs.

Suddenly reminded of the slick running down your thighs, you whined and moved against Seulgi's thigh, hoping for some relief after being teased for so long. The artist gasps at how wet you are and grabs your hips to help, taking one of your nipples into her mouth and circling it with her tongue. The feeling of her mouth and her thighs sent waves of pleasure through your body as you arched your back and moaned, but it wasn't enough. You hear a dark chuckle next to your ear as another set of hands reach down to touch your clit, making you shudder and dig your nails into Seulgi's shoulders. They could see the desperation in the way you were grinding down on Seulgi's thigh, but neither were in a hurry to please you, one content to take her time worshiping your body and the other taking pleasure in denying you.

Huffing, you pushed both women away and crawled up to the top of the bed, stopping them from following you. Propping some of the pillows up and making yourself comfortable, you spread your legs out and teased your folds, purring in delight at the way their eyes followed your every move. Gathering up some of your juices, you held it out for them to taste, eyeing Seulgi first. Irene scoffed but allowed Seulgi the first taste, her eyes sparkling with jealousy and pleasure at the way Seulgi moaned at the taste, greedily licking your fingers. Releasing your fingers with a 'pop', the artist nuzzled against the palm of your hand and gazed up at you reverently, patiently waiting for more. Seeing her soft but desperate eyes, it stroked your ego a little bit to see such a beautiful and powerful woman be so submissive to you. A part of you wondered if this was how Irene felt every time you submitted to her.