Chapter 6

~~~~~

It was odd seeing Seulgi again a mere two days after the gala.

Here, in the private booth of Irene’s favorite restaurant, neither of you knew how to address the other, opting to skirt by each other with awkward half-greetings and hugs while Irene greeted Seulgi like she didn’t catch her friend watching her fuck you, kissing her on the cheek and giving her a smile that you were sure was more fake than genuine. The awkward tension aside, everything seemed to be alright between the three of you. Mostly.

The low hum from the vibrator kept you constantly biting your lips from crying out when it hit a little deeper when you shifted in your chair, doing your best to not draw attention to yourself while Irene and Seulgi talked business. You were sure that if you glanced at Irene, you would be able to see the mischievous gleam in her eyes and her hand toying with the settings from underneath the table. You’re not sure what went through your head when you agreed to let Irene slip a vibrator into you, especially when she whispered in your ear that you weren’t allowed to cum at all. The number of times you whined and whimpered when Irene lowered the vibrator to its lowest setting as soon as she saw that you were about to cum made you rub your thighs together, partially hoping that Irene will be generous enough to let you cum and partially hoping that Irene wasn’t cruel enough to embarrass you anymore in front of Seulgi.

You really should’ve known that Irene was cruel, abruptly increasing the level on you and drawing an involuntary moan from you, forcing you to shove a piece of the steak into your mouth to cover your moan when Seulgi glanced at you with concern, You reached over to pinch Irene’s leg, but the woman didn’t let up, alternating the speed just to see you slip up with you least expected it. You were sure that the seat was stained with your slick as you tried to cover your increasingly red face, whimpering when Seulgi left the table briefly and Irene leaned in to whisper in your ear, her hand drawing nonsensical shapes against your quivering thigh “does it turn you on, baby? Being pleased in public like this, in front of Seulgi? Do you think she noticed when you moaned?”

Your hands went to grip Irene’s wrist to keep it from moving towards your core, nipping at her neck, “please… let me cum. I-I can’t hold it in anymore. Please, mommy, let me cum already.” Hoping that your pleading would work, you jutted your bottom lip out into a pout to try and look more convincing as you begged for your denied release, but Irene merely licked her lips and lowered the vibrator down to its lowest setting, ignoring your low whine of protest. When Seulgi returned to the table, you noticed the flush of her cheeks and her refusal to look at you, picking at her main course and glancing at Irene from the corner of her eyes.

Twirling the wine glass in her hands, Irene merely smiled at Seulgi and asked, “Everything alright, Seulgi? Your face is quite red.” Seulgi merely nodded, downing the rest of her wine and choking when Irene set the remote to your vibrator on the table, her hands hovering over the second-highest setting.

“Tell me Seulgi, do you think I should press this? I think Y/N might enjoy this setting after being teased the whole night. So, do you think that she deserves it?”

Through your half-lidded eyes, you could see Seulgi visibly shaking at the realization of what you and Irene had been doing for the past hour right in front of her, her eyes darkening at the thought. The familiar dark eyes from that afternoon and the sharp arrogance from Irene’s eyes made you shudder, subtly grinding against the seat for some friction while the two women debated on whether they should let you come or not. There was still some reluctance on the artist’s part in the way she tried to look away, but her lust was slowly winning as her hand slowly reached for the remote, fingertips brushing against the settings. What little shred of dignity you had left was tossed out the window the minute Seulgi reached over the table to pull you into a kiss, much to Irene’s amusement and jealousy. Seulgi swallowed your cries of delight as Irene increased the setting by one, making you squirm in your seat at the growing pressure in your core, enough to be pleasurable but not enough to give you what you want.

Pulling away for air, Seulgi licked your swollen lips for a brief moment before turning to Irene, “w-we should do this somewhere private. My place is closer.” Irene merely nodded and left to call her driver, tossing a few bills onto the table and pocketing the remote. Seulgi held her hand out, smiling as you pressed yourself against her side and whispered in your ear, “not how I imagined our first dinner together would go but if you’re okay this…”

You sighed, hands gripping the cuffs of Seulgi’s shirt when Irene suddenly increased the settings, “I am, Seulgi. I want you, I want this.” It was true, you did want this, wanted Seulgi. You just didn’t expect that you’d have to be shared between two incredibly beautiful women who seemed to be competing for your attention.

Seulgi pulled you closer, wrapping an arm around your waist protectively as the cold air of the night made you shiver. Irene merely huffed in jealousy, taking a tiny step closer towards you, making you smile into Seulgi’s shoulder, your hand reaching out to gently tug at her bracelet. You rolled your eyes playfully when the two women stared each other down as they got in, mumbling a greeting to Irene’s driver and settling down in between Irene and Seulgi. Seulgi threw an arm around you while Irene rested a hand on your thigh, the other hand toying with the settings of the vibrators, whimpering as Seulgi whispered praises in one ear and Irene whispered dirty thoughts in the other. Rubbing your thighs together to relieve the fire burning in your core, you prayed that the ride to Seulgi’s place wasn’t a long one.

PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME:<